Popcorn's new roost,,, 8 feet off the ground! pic

Quote:
you think ALL leghorns are purty
lol.png
wink.png

wait till you guys see the pics of all her chicks
gig.gif

in 6 months,, WoW will be starting a thread,, " what do i do with all these eggs" hahaha
lol.png

Jim; I notice you've changed your title to currently birdless, I'll tell ya what I'll do (said in a sing-song, carpet-bagger type cadence). I've got a bantam cochin frizzle roo that has HUGE foot feathering, but straighter / hard shaft feathering on the body feathers. (Got him and 3 other little BCF roos that a fellow BYCer had to let go b/c she lives in a "no roo" community, and had FIVE!) When my niece saw him, she said, "Oh, LOOK! He's got bell-bottoms!" well, my thoughts hop-scotched from bell bottoms to vans w/ big flowers, and hippies... So instead of calling him "hoppy" like his first mama did, he's now renamed "Hippie Jim" in your honor!
big_smile.png
cool.png

Quote:
you think ALL leghorns are purty
lol.png
wink.png

wait till you guys see the pics of all her chicks
gig.gif

in 6 months,, WoW will be starting a thread,, " what do i do with all these eggs" hahaha
lol.png

Jim; I notice you've changed your title to currently birdless, I'll tell ya what I'll do (said in a sing-song, carpet-bagger type cadence). I've got a bantam cochin frizzle roo that has HUGE foot feathering, but straighter / hard shaft feathering on the body feathers. (Got him and 3 other little BCF roos that a fellow BYCer had to let go b/c she lives in a "no roo" community, and had FIVE!) When my niece saw him, she said, "Oh, LOOK! He's got bell-bottoms!" well, my thoughts hop-scotched from bell bottoms to vans w/ big flowers, and hippies... So instead of calling him "hoppy" like his first mama did, he's now renamed "Hippie Jim" in your honor!
big_smile.png
cool.png

Thankies CL
big_smile.png

that makes me feel all "funny" inside
love.gif

tell hippy jim im sorry for the name
gig.gif

You know, this is really , probably, one of the coolest, warmest, heart- rendering threads this forum has ever produced. You all should be proud of what you have done....over chickens!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Shows ya what real friends are all about. For someone to say they'd take Popcorn, and actually go with his attitude, instead of thinking it's a horrid thing to deal with, they best be a good friend and an all around awesome person!
gig.gif

Well we are having the quite the windstorm,, my mom just called me to tell me the "new" white rooster is on top of the cable pole,,, that would be about 25 feet up. I asked her to take a pic, I forgot her phone doesn't do that. So I'm hoping two things, one he's safe, and two he's still there when I get home to a good pic of it!!!!

Jim,,, didn't you tell me he was afraid of heights??????????????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom