post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Yes they are.
Very nice collection of birds you have.
smile.png

Hi all! Just found this thread :)
I would love a small pond and not have to empty out the kiddie pool anymore.
But what filter could deal with duck poo efficiently?
Looking for a small pond, maybe 5ft x 5 ft or so. Wondering if pond math is like chicken math: start of planning small and get bigger;)

Hi all! Just found this thread :)
I would love a small pond and not have to empty out the kiddie pool anymore.
But what filter could deal with duck poo efficiently?
Looking for a small pond, maybe 5ft x 5 ft or so. Wondering if pond math is like chicken math: start of planning small and get bigger;)

I have not found any filter good enough for duck poo. I have a skippys bio filter (just google it) and I have a whole bunch of water hyacinths in the pond (water hyacinths break down poo) I also dye the pond blue to limit algae growth. I also have koi in the pond to help eat the debris. But my pond is 1000 gallons so there is space for everything.

I have not found any filter good enough for duck poo. I have a skippys bio filter (just google it) and I have a whole bunch of water hyacinths in the pond (water hyacinths break down poo) I also dye the pond blue to limit algae growth. I also have koi in the pond to help eat the debris. But my pond is 1000 gallons so there is space for everything.

Thank you so much. Will check it out

Back
Top Bottom