post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Scott, it is absolutely beautiful! I love all the rocks..I have been collecting large rocks in our woods ..I think it would take me forever to get that many! I love watching ducks..so entertaining.

My ducklings (3 fawn and white runners and a pekin) I had taken them down to the pond with me while I released some Bull Frogs I caught and my boyfriend was recording the Frogs we happend to catch the ducklingss attention. lol

Scott, it is absolutely beautiful! I love all the rocks..I have been collecting large rocks in our woods ..I think it would take me forever to get that many! I love watching ducks..so entertaining.
Thank goodness we had someone build it for us as it would have taken forever for me to do it and two of the boulders are between 800 and 1000 pounds! My friend that built it did it wholesale but it was still pretty pricey ... guess I cannot put a price on the therapeutic nature of sitting there listening to it and watching them play ...

Okay here goes, this pic is of Paul my Pekin Drake before I had to rehome him

This is him with the hens (the reason I had to rehome him) and this next pic is just of my setup in the backyard

I am anxiously awaiting 2 new female Runner ducklings from Metzers, they will be here in about a week so I may post another one of them!
Spoke to the lady at Dunlap Hatchery the other day about how Paul is doing and he is now the Dunlap Hatchery mascot duck, hahahaha! He wanders around the lobby during the day with his new Blue Swedish mate and gets pets and treats from the staff and all the customers that stop by! They all love his great, friendly personality! In the evening he and his mate go home with Sonya and mingle with the rest of the flock! Just had to share, I am so happy I got him a good home! They are even considering using him for Spring breeding this next year!

That's great,Blondiebee181! Since he couldn't be with you,it looks like you did an excellent job of finding him a second-best home!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom