Post Pics Of Your Chicks!!!

Quails1

Songster
6 Years
May 15, 2015
Show me both your chickens and... YOUR CUTEST CHICKS (I'm ready to die from cuteness overload!!!)!!!!!
jumpy.gif
GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Chipmunk. She is my favorite Easter Egger chick at 3-5 days old. The second picture is her a couple of days ago at 3 weeks old. She is so adorable!!!

Cooper, barnyard mix I hatched this February, when he was 1 day old. He is peeping out of a crack in the brooder here. He is now a big feisty roo and has fathered 16 chicks of his own :)

Cooper, barnyard mix I hatched this February, when he was 1 day old. He is peeping out of a crack in the brooder here. He is now a big feisty roo and has fathered 16 chicks of his own :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................. he's SOOO CUTE! I wish I could see the whole chick, not just from the opening, though. But he's so cute!

This is Chipmunk. She is my favorite Easter Egger chick at 3-5 days old. The second picture is her a couple of days ago at 3 weeks old. She is so adorable!!!
She's SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE AND ADORABLE......... I love the 1st pic! So warming... Is she a quail chick? Because she has that "eyestripe/eyeline".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom