Post pics of your reptiles!

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
I'm the mommy of a beautiful Amel corn snake, named Cornelius. I desperately want more but I'm forcing myself to refrain until after college! I've had him for 3 months, check out how much he's grown in that short period of time!

3 months ago, my little orange worm!
2-9-081.jpg

2-8-08007.jpg

2-8-08005.jpg

2-9-082.jpg

And here he is now!
big_smile.png

5-10-08002.jpg

5-10-08004.jpg

5-10-08005.jpg

5-10-08007.jpg

I KNEW YOU'D BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST ON THIS THREAD JORDAN!
lol.png

I can't wait to see new pics of your critters! I LOVE progression photos, so be sure to put an old one with all your new ones! Now I'm excited!

i used to have a hognose,ballpython,red -tailed boa, and MUCH more i gae them a nice new home.due to the chickens

I don't have any pet snakes, but I met up with this guy while out camping last summer. He's a blacktail rattlesnake. I think he had just shed his old skin and was sporting a nice shiny new one.

blacktail1w-1.jpg

I don't have any.
hit.gif
I will eventually get a ball python though. Probably will have to be after I move out, but I guess I can wait. **sigh**

I miss my boa, Merlin. He was a sweet heart. I have enough pets now though so no more snakes for a while. Well I'm sure I will get more pets but there are so many I haven't tried yet.... (So far I've had-or have- dogs, hedgehog, chinchilla, uromastix lizards, red tailed boa, anoles, turtle, albino packman frog, and this week two sebastopol geese) Snakes are so cute when they are so tiny. I love the look on the dogs face in the one pictue with the snake on the floor!!
lol.png
I had my snake while I was in college and it had to stay at my parents when I lived somewhere that didn't allow snakes. My mom loved the snake my dad tolorated it as long as it was in his cage. One night I get a call from my mom asking if I had my snake with me.... oops. We found him an hour later curled up in the tv cords (closest warm area to his cage) Needless to say we kept that between us and didn't tell my dad.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom