Post pics of your reptiles!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Kanchii, May 10, 2008.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm the mommy of a beautiful Amel corn snake, named Cornelius. I desperately want more but I'm forcing myself to refrain until after college! I've had him for 3 months, check out how much he's grown in that short period of time!

3 months ago, my little orange worm!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here he is now! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Madison,

I was just thinkin about Cornelius! He's grown so much! I dont have any updated pics of mine, but I'll have to get some. Great pics!

3. Kanchii

I KNEW YOU'D BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST ON THIS THREAD JORDAN! [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see new pics of your critters! I LOVE progression photos, so be sure to put an old one with all your new ones! Now I'm excited!

4. texasgirl

texasgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    South Texas
    My Anery cornsnake "Grouchy"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    ahhhh [​IMG]

6. Kanchii

Your anery is so cute! I love that color! Well, I love all the colors, but that's besides the point...

7. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    i used to have a hognose,ballpython,red -tailed boa, and MUCH more i gae them a nice new home.due to the chickens

8. gila_dog

gila_dog Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2007
    New Mexico
    I don't have any pet snakes, but I met up with this guy while out camping last summer. He's a blacktail rattlesnake. I think he had just shed his old skin and was sporting a nice shiny new one.

[​IMG]

9. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    I don't have any. [​IMG] I will eventually get a ball python though. Probably will have to be after I move out, but I guess I can wait. **sigh**

10. nutmeggie

nutmeggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    I miss my boa, Merlin. He was a sweet heart. I have enough pets now though so no more snakes for a while. Well I'm sure I will get more pets but there are so many I haven't tried yet.... (So far I've had-or have- dogs, hedgehog, chinchilla, uromastix lizards, red tailed boa, anoles, turtle, albino packman frog, and this week two sebastopol geese) Snakes are so cute when they are so tiny. I love the look on the dogs face in the one pictue with the snake on the floor!! [​IMG] I had my snake while I was in college and it had to stay at my parents when I lived somewhere that didn't allow snakes. My mom loved the snake my dad tolorated it as long as it was in his cage. One night I get a call from my mom asking if I had my snake with me.... oops. We found him an hour later curled up in the tv cords (closest warm area to his cage) Needless to say we kept that between us and didn't tell my dad. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by