Post your Duck names!

Pics

We have 3 week old khaki campbells named Molly, cupcake and sprinkles. They were name by 2 four year old girls!

At the moment my three Muscovy ducks are called "Stripe , Sparky and Fluffy"
If they don't start laying soon their names will be " Peeking , Ah-la-ronge' and Patie"
They have until spring !!!

Hello, I have one Pygmy Goat and one Call Duck. My goats name is Molly. If you followed the Jodi Arias case you will understand this. We jokingly call her Goati Arias. My duck is TINY and he is as big as he will get. His name is Big Bird. We call him Quavis Alexander so, those are some name ideas. Also some duck names are Donald, Daffy, and Pengu

We have 6 new ducklings that are so far nameless (we had been planning to rehome a few so we didn't want to get attached and name them), but our other ducks are named Velociraptor (unfortunately ended up well named because he's pretty aggressive!), Abigail, Butler, and Pteradactyl (also well named because boy does she fly!)

I only have 2 ducks so far, in the small chicken yard. they already have more personality than anything else there. they are silkie ducks. the mallard-type one is evidently a female, her name is Savannah, and the white one, Willy.
I think he is a drake, as his voice is changing " peep peep peep QUACK peep peep" ha ha !

Back
Top Bottom