Pics
Aflac -Pekin female
Ruger -Khaki / Rouen female
Browning - Khaki drake
Winchester -Khaki female

Quacker - Pekin female
Smudge Underwriter - Cayuga female
Smoke Freckle Foot - Blue Runner female
Fire Fawn - Fawn and White Runner female (I think)
Sir Duckworth - WH drake
Lady Waddletail - WH female

The first group are the older flock and the second group are the younger flock. Trying to make them one flock but that doesn't seem to be happening yet

3 new additions finally,

Tickey, Mickey,who are grey calls duckling

and Rickey who is a mallard( no pic :( )

Funny story after i had picked up my call duckling from the breeder we came home and found one of our mallards had a baby so yay 3 babies ! im so happy to have call ducks finally at our little hatchery of American buff geese, mallards, rouens and muscovies. :)

Last edited:
I have four Muscovies.
Drake is Donald
Hens are Mama, Daisy and Oreo. They are all characters! Right now mama is sitting on 23 eggs!

my white and fawn runner is dexter, my magpie is furby, my cayuga is gizmo, my black swedish is skipper and my other black swedish is lydia, i have 3 baby call ducks and their names are daffy, donald, and daisy, and i have 2 drake gray call ducks, ones of them is toby, the other one is oliver, and i have 1 gray female and her name is olivia.
smile.png

We have two pekin's. My daughter named them. Akeko, is our little girl who just started quacking. Her name means shining in Japanese. Ming-Ming, is we think male. He's still has his baby peeps. His name means bright in Chinese. Together their names are Shining Bright. :)

Our mixed flock responds to "Duck Babies"

F&B -7wk Pekings named randomly by me. Hopefully a drake and a duck.
Gf&R(Lamont rip)-5wks unknown breeds and sex. My daughter named G.F, for her grandpop who passed a few years ago. My other half named R after a car, and L....well cause of *his* color. G.F. is also my cuddle duck, Hates to see me walk away.
O&N-4wks unknown sex, O is also unknown breed, named because he was almost twice the size of the N, who is the dame age. N is a rouen, and we just thought *she* needed a different name.
P&E.L-3wks old, we were told they were rouens as well. Sex is unknown. But P got *her* name for pink feeties and splotches of pink on a mostly black beak. E.L was named after *his* older *brother* who had passed a week before.

Doesn't matter their names, breeds, or sex; we love all of them just the same.

The different spellings were on my insistence. Lol

Lamont - 13 days. Unknown breed and sex. R.I.P.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom