Kylo Ren (Black Swedish drake)
Sigyn (Buff)
Daisy (Buff)
Top-Notch (Crested Buff)
Bella (Black Runner)
Apple "Brown" Betty (Chocolate Runner)
Jetta (Crested Cayuga)
Still needs a name (Cayuga)
Still needs a name (Crested Blue Swedish drake)

Also this is my first post.

I just kind of name mine randomly depending on what I think they look like to me lol.

My drake's name is Demetri, and my girls are, Wendy, Agnes, Myrtle, Bianca, and Rynn.

We have a Mallard named Bill (he had a brother named Ted but he passed away last summer) and we got two drake Runners for companions for him. I had cool names picked out but my 4 yr old started calling them Dirty and Dusty. Which was quite fitting when we got them. They were rises till 3 months old without a pool or pond and they smelled of gasoline. We are expecting 6 Welsh Harlequin ducklings (all female) next Wednesday and I'm dying for them to arrive! They are the reason I even wanted to keep ducks, and now I've finally got some coming from Metzer Farms. We've got some names picked and hoping to assign them once we see personalities.
Amelia
Jupiter
Puddle
Cake
Dolly
Gammie ( yep. My daughter wants to name one after her Grandmother
1f60d.png
).

I have 4 Ancona

Sable - Duck

Drakes:
Samson
Solomon
Simeon

We had another female Sadie but a fox got her.
sad.png

I have 10 eggs incubating but not sure if they were fertilized. This has some great name ideas!

I was the one who convinced my husband to let me get ducklings and I insisted on naming them based on Star Wars characters,
we had a Pekin named Han, Khaki Campbell named Wicket, Welshie named Luke and Silver Appleyard named Rey. We still have a mallard named Chewie and a Hybrid Mix named Leia. We are supposed to be getting some new duckling babies soon and I plan on continuing the theme as long as I can.

Back
Top Bottom