Post your Duck names!

My granddaughters named ours. Our blue swedish drake is Blu on blue's clues. 4 mallard hens: Daisy, Layla, Sunny, & Gladys. Their baby is a blue swedish they named Beep beep for the sound he makes.

Sghetti- Blue Swedish drake that loves spaghetti.

Skidmark- Chocolate Ancona drake with a brown butt....

Whitey- Blue Ancona Drake

Wiley- Lavender Ancona drake

Gimpy- Crested Magpie drake with half a foot missing due to frostbite; he was the only duck of 6 to get frostbite over the winter and survive.

Romeo- Crested Cayuga drake whose ancona girlfriend has been separated from him for breeding season. The two sit next to eachother all day with a fence panel between the two of em.

Juliet- Black Ancona hen, Romeo, o Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo, LOL

Chocolat- Chocolate Ancona Hen

Quacks- Fawn and White Runner hen

Gobby- Black Ancona hen

And then there are 18 more but I can't remember all the names the kids give them. these are just some of the funniest ones, lol.

Last edited:
In this pic, Chocolat is front left. Juliet is at the top and of course you can see Romeo on the top right keeping close to his forbidden love, Lol. Gimpy is bottom right but you can't see his poor foot in this pic.

In this pic, Wiley, the Lavender male is on the right and our blue male Whitey is 2nd from the left. Not a whole lot of coloring on him so we are trying to mix him with those two darker black females between Wiley and Whitey to even out the color patterns. The female on the left is also blue and we're planning on seeing some silvers, lavenders and more blues come from her being in this breeding pen with a blue and a lavender male.

One of our males who is left out of the breeding pens to roam with our mixed flock. We will probably rotate him in later this spring.

Here's another shot of Wiley and Whitey in their breeding pen. Anconas look different from every angle thanks to their mixed patterns!

Here is our lighter black ancona drake with another female behind him.

Here's Chocolat again.

They sure are fun and docile ducks. My son is breeding them and looking for a few more to diversify his flock so if anyone has any lemme know!

Our 6 Welsh Harlequin girls arrived two weeks ago. My goodness they're growing so fast!! We have names picked out but yet to assign them. They have such diverse personalities already! Looking forward to getting to know them better!
[/IMG]

Hazel and Henry, our Pekin pair
Their baby (so far the only one to hatch and had to be rescued...) is Ozzy or Ozlynn depending on sex- named by my 8 year old
Gidget and Gadget our call duck pair
And our geese Oscar and Olly also known as the woodles...
Hoping to add one more name and crossing my fingers for one more duckling to hatch for the little one to have a little companion... :)

Muscovy Hens:
Chestnut (We call her Chester)-Chocolate
Harriet-Chocolate
Lemony-Black Pied (was the most yellow duckling I have ever seen! Literally looked like a lemon)
Thing 1-black
Thing 2-black

Muscovy Drakes:
Ozzy-chocolate
Robert-black

Call Duck Drake (pastel)
Catherine (I thought he was a girl, and never bothered to change his name. Still kinda looks like a girl!)

Back
Top Bottom