Pot Bellied Pig.Prego.WE HAVE BABIES PICS PICS PICS OCT.25TH!POST #1

Pics
barnie.gif
pop.gif
caf.gif
Is there any baby piggies out there????

celebrate.gif

Quote:
It was me-I asked for the pup pix- Thanks for the pix! Darling puppies- I said it's like a maternity ward- whoopee! Huskies don't usually have to deliver by C-section do they?
Congratulations on the puppies! here... piggy- piggy- piggy
caf.gif

Quote:
It was me-I asked for the pup pix- Thanks for the pix! Darling puppies- I said it's like a maternity ward- whoopee! Huskies don't usually have to deliver by C-section do they?
caf.gif

No they usually do fine by them selfs.
The vet was concerned because her water broke at 9:30 and there were still no pups delivered by 1:00. When he did his exam he said the pup was too big to pass through by itself and even if it did, she could deliver a couple more and have the same thing happen. He gave us the choice of giving her the shot and hoping for the best or take the sure thing which was better for mom & pups. So $1000.00 later mom & babies are doing good.

Quote:
caf.gif

The vet was concerned because her water broke at 9:30 and there were still no pups delivered by 1:00. When he did his exam he said the pup was too big to pass through by itself and even if it did, she could deliver a couple more and have the same thing happen. He gave us the choice of giving her the shot and hoping for the best or take the sure thing which was better for mom & pups. So $1000.00 later mom & babies are doing good.

Aye yi yi!!!! I hope you had pet insurance! Glad everyone is healthy and happy though! Congrats again!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Aye yi yi!!!! I hope you had pet insurance! Glad everyone is healthy and happy though! Congrats again!
thumbsup.gif

Nope, took all our saving though. Mom is so sweet, she is worth it.

NO PIGGIES YET???
barnie.gif

I might have baby bunnies before the piggies are here!! Had 2 litters Wed and expecting another litter TOMORROW!!! First time mom so fingers crossed all goes well..

So now little piggy... it's your turn... what's the hold up?? Come on mama, you can do it!!!!!!

So the waiting game continues.. guess I'll grab
pop.gif
and
duc.gif

LOL

Oh BOY!! Whoopee! MORE BABIES!! post photos of your baby bunnies too- This thread really is a "maternity ward"
celebrate.gif

come on piggy- we're waiting....
pop.gif

Quote:
Okay, quick!! Stuff one in an express shipping box and send it my way! I have a beagle with 5- 4 day old pups, I wouldn't even have to bottle feed on of those cuties!
love.gif

Quote:
Okay, quick!! Stuff one in an express shipping box and send it my way! I have a beagle with 5- 4 day old pups, I wouldn't even have to bottle feed on of those cuties!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom