Pot Bellied Pig.Prego.WE HAVE BABIES PICS PICS PICS OCT.25TH!POST #1

Pics
We should have a posting called MATURNITY WARD on here so we can post pics of all our other babies LOL I have 8 litters of rabbits right now LOL and as of this moment, Rizzo still hasnt had her babies BUT she is looking like she's getting close. Got her out to check on her and babies have dropped and she is getting grumpy.. scratched the crud outta me!!! OUCH!!!

As soon as they are born.. I will def post pics
smile.png

ok...so, i've read 14 pages of posts and STILL no piggies....com'on lil piggies...and as a guess i'm saying 5, 3 girls and 2 boys half grown already!!!

Maybe she needs a little sugar water to get her going... that's what we do with with our Ellie...lil white toy poodle..and no she's not pregnant again...
Melinda

Quote:
Okay, quick!! Stuff one in an express shipping box and send it my way! I have a beagle with 5- 4 day old pups, I wouldn't even have to bottle feed on of those cuties!
love.gif

Aww I want a beagle! We need pics!!!

Quote:
That's an awesome idea. I still have another littler of pups due in about ten days.
edited to add: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=260178
Here
is the new Maternity Ward thread.

We found out Mya's mom was in season the hard way. She was two months early.
I never believed it when I was told that one dog in season could bring another dog into it also.

Any piggies yet?
caf.gif
caf.gif

Last edited:
You are killing me here! I keep checking back in to see piggy pictures and nada. Not a single baby piggy pic to be found. Come on already, mama pig!!
barnie.gif

I haven't checked everybody's guess, so forgive me if I vote the same as someone else. In my vast uneducation about PBPs, I guess 10- 6 girls, 4 boys.

Now bring on the pictures already!!!!
wee.gif

Man I squatted my first one out in 3 hours start to finish-and I had Quads!!! nah just kidding... but it has been 5 hours since I last checked in and I hope all is ok with them???

Back
Top Bottom