Ends 3/18, QUESTION:SHOULD VOTING BE EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH TO BENIFIT LATE ENTRIES?

• YES

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
And no one has even posted any food yet!
Ok let me get this straight we have 2 days to post a meal. It can be absolutely anything, no need for a million photos just 1 of your creation, & judging starts March 1st till...& only 1 entry permitted. Ok break it down for me I'm a little daf, go slow. Sorry I'm also a pain in the butt :love
:confused: PLEASE READ THIS POST: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/pot-luck-photo-contest-w-farmer-connie.1223251/
dscn6151-copy-jpg.1273610

:gig:hugs

Last edited:
Ok let me get this straight we have 2 days to post a meal. It can be absolutely anything, no need for a million photos just 1 of your creation, & judging starts March 1st till...& only 1 entry permitted. Ok break it down for me I'm a little daf, go slow. Sorry I'm also a pain in the butt :love
No, you have until March 15th to post but the contest starts on March 1st so don't post until then.

Well since I won a prize in previous contest, I was planning to sit this one out and give others a chance.
OR post something really poorly done. It will make other entries look better by comparison and they will get more "Likes" ;)

:oldPRIZES FOR ALL THREE CATEGORIES:
winners.jpg

cats-jpg.1268526

CAT #1:
cat-1.gif

• Matching Oven MIT/Dish Towel
  • Flavor Injector Tool
  • Electronic Kitchen Timer

CAT #2:
cat-2.gif

• Betty Crocker Pizza Cutter
  • Fruit/Veg Peeler
  • Set of Ducky Chip Clips Bag Sealers

CAT #3:
cat-3.gif

• 8 Pc Measuring Set on a ring
  • Cake Decorating Kit
Starting page will be edited to reflect the addition of the prize packages.
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!:wee

CAMERA-SMILEY-BYC-BG3.gif

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Last edited:
Well since I won a prize in previous contest, I was planning to sit this one out and give others a chance.
Humbug.. If you win again, you can select another member who entered to receive the prizes! You won for a reason, because you are an excellent cook! And a team player as well..:hugs
:bowplease @SueT :fl:woot

I-like-it.gif

This Thursday, March 1st..
  • The Contest Begins.
  • The Entries Begin.
  • The likes Begins.
  • The Fun Begins!
ARE YOU PREPARED TO POST ON MARCH 1st?
First entries are exposed to more visitors to this thread than the later entries. Entries are judged by the LIKE button. Longer exposure = more likes.
GET READY. JUST OVER 2 DAYS UNTIL START.
555555555555.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom