Poultry abuse!

Oh my gosh! Poor babies! How can people do this to animals? I just don’t get it! 😭
i don't get it either. if you torture ducks for being noisy, why don't you get rid of the ducks? it's simple. if ya don't like them. don't keep them. not torture them and put them through god knows what!

i am acting up again, and getting ready to have some nasty stains on my police record. please excuse me before i severely hurt someone.

i don't get it either. if you torture ducks for being noisy, why don't you get rid of the ducks? it's simple. if ya don't like them. don't keep them. not torture them and put them through god knows what!

i am acting up again, and getting ready to have some nasty stains on my police record. please excuse me before i severely hurt someone.
Exactly! 😔

If someone wrings a duck (or chicken) neck for table meat…. It doesn’t bother me in the least.

This!!! Bothers the heck out of me. Needless suffering isn’t cool and the person who did this needs the same treatment.
mm. good idea. i'll get my sewing needle and some wire. :he:mad:can someone hold this guy down for me...

I’m allergic to handcuffs. Last time, I broke out in jail.

I would love to….. but this shows premeditation
we should probably stop talking about this in public.

alright, to those people who are just waiting to see what's going to happen to that guy,

we are angels to y'all.
(immediately gets out a knife and sewing needle and wire & a tarp and packs my bags for a trip to that guy's house)

Back
Top Bottom