Poultry Breeding & Showing Class in Sonoma County CA

Pat, thank you for the photos. And I thought nothing could have made the experience more enjoyable. But you have done it.

and G-man, those strawberries.......as beautiful as they were delicious.

when are we meeting again?

I know right those strawberries WOW, I'm marrying him..whoops I'm engaged, and he's married DARN sounds like we need another party

OK I'm getting the dates together but it will be a sunday june or july at Sienna Ranch Lafayette where I keep my breeders, everyone is welcome and I'll have a google doc for everyone to sign up for food etc. chicken swap, great place for kids etc

I want to chime in too with a big thank you to Walt for sharing his chicken experience and wisdom with us! I went right home and practiced holding my hens the correct way. I also spent some time looking at all the pinched tails in my flock! Thank you also to Kim and Karen for organizing such a wonderful event! Both Monet and I had a fabulous time and we are looking forward to the next chicken event!

Last edited:
What a great class! And we all love getting together...what a fantastic way to spend a day. Thanks for putting up with Lil' Joe, everyone. He is not an excessive crower here at my property, really! (Good thing..hubby would make soup!) Just a good boy! He sure was happy to be home with his hens, though!
cool.png

Thanks for making it all happen! Gosh, aren't we a nice group!?? Cheers! Dawn

Here's "I didn't do it" and "Wanna fight about it"?

I agree, Dawn, this was a nice group! I belong to many animal & breed clubs & groups and this one was the most cohesive and friendly group of people. That's saying a lot, considering many of us had never met in person before. Chicken people must be the most friendly.
big_smile.png

Thanks, Pat & Dawn for the photos! Cheryl, you are being sensitive. I've got my mouth open in my photo!
sickbyc.gif
It's still nice to have all the pictures and I'm glad they took the time to do them! Besides, no one is going to focus on you with all those beautiful birds in that shot!
hugs.gif

smile.png
Kim

I enjoyed doing it. Thank you all for the nice card and gift certificate. I think chicken people are some of the best folks around.

Thanks to Kim, Karen and Maureen who did some of the behind the scenes organizing. Great job ladies!!

So much to learn and so little time......I hope I hit on some of the points you folks wanted to cover.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom