PPBA Show - Stockton, California

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
So its coming up at the end of the month. I know we had a big meeting a couple of years ago and was wondering who plans on going this year. I'd love to meet up with my BYC buddies again. I'll be there on Saturday.
big_smile.png

The entry form doesn't mention age groups & colors. For goats this is all in the premium book. Can anyone give me some guidelines?
I'll have some 6 & 10 week old Silkies, and some 20 week old Salmon Fav LF Pullets I'd love to bring, and a Bantam Salmon Fav. roo.
I have to sell some of them, so if anyone is interested please let me know.
ETA: entered just the roo. Our first big show so one is a good number to take.

http://www.pacificpoultry.org/ is the link to the main page; the entry form & other pdf's are in the middle of the page.

Last edited:
Quote:
Im not sure we've really planned a meet up yet. If anyone would like to set one up that would be great. Im terrible at planning so I'll let someone else do it.
lol.png

Quote:
Im not sure we've really planned a meet up yet. If anyone would like to set one up that would be great. I'm terrible at planning so I'll let someone else do it.
lol.png

The Calif. Chickens group is meeting at the raffle table at noon; we could meet there too, maybe a little earlier or later? I'll be wearing my Green BYC sweatshirt
smile.png

Do you know if hatching eggs are sold in the sale barn?

Back
Top Bottom