Prairie Flower Block Swap

Remember ladies the due date to me is the 23rd, we can't move the date again. You have a little over 2 weeks. Did I tell you I'm finished with my blocks!!! They are pretty and the ones I received already are very nice too. Another lovely quilt these will make. We are such a talented group.

Chickalot blocks are here!!! oh so pretty, just love it.  

This was a fun and pretty block to do. Cant wait to finish. I don't think I'm a finisher though :).

Can you tell me if there's a better way to package and send. I packaged and my husband went to the post office. He said it was over 18 dollars. Is that the best way and average price?

This was a fun and pretty block to do. Cant wait to finish. I don't think I'm a finisher though
smile.png

Can you tell me if there's a better way to package and send. I packaged and my husband went to the post office. He said it was over 18 dollars. Is that the best way and average price?
No!!! get the priority mail envelope, $6.80 to mail and it has tracking, I have even so stuffed these mailers that I had to tape it shut, the motto for the PO is if it fits it ships for 6.80

Okay. I'm going to get a bunch of those. I thought priority was the same even in these envelopes. Oops. :)

My blocks are done! I'm so glad you said to get the priority envelope that ships for $6.80! Thank you. I'll ship mine tomorrow.
Don't forget to include return postage, if you use the priority envelopes, I put the tracking on at this end for the return, just put in enough stamps for postage, and address an envelope my guy down here is used to me and it will save you some explaining and your guy saying they can't do that. It's kinda like if they have to think outside the box some of them get confused.

Back
Top Bottom