Prairie Flower Block Swap

ok I made the block using a 10" pre-cut the finished block is 11.5 x 11.5 the cuts on the 10" block was at 2.5 inches

you sew 2 10 inch squares right sides together, using 1/4" seam, Sewing 2" from the top right edge, pivot 1/4" from the corner and sew to the bottom left edge, sewing 2" from the left edge,sew to the top left corner, pivot 1/4" sew to starting point, top right edge.

cut the unit diagonally through the sewn corners, stack the triangles, carefully aligning all edges,make sure you place the cut triangles together as shown in the diagram. Measure 2.5" from the left edge and cut through all layers, Without disturbing the stack, measure 2.5" from the bottom edge and cut through all layers. Iron, arrange the units as shown, sew and trim to 11.5"

Last edited:
look what I did today, the little quilt shop was having a wonderful sale,

Don't be surprised if you see some of this fabric in your block, huge end of bolt sale

I have another set of block to be shipped soon, that is good cause the set I have is starting to get really lonely and the blocks want to go to their forever home.

Let me know when you ship please, I love to stalk my mailman

Sent my blocks out today. Begin stalking!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom