prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I would like to give a big THANK YOU SO MUCH to our Lord Jesus. We almost got into a bad car accident coming home this evening, car didn't stop coming from an intersection and if my hubby would not have hit the brakes, we would have gotten t-boned, bad. Idiot car pulled into a gas station and we saw it was a young girl who got out, focused on her phone

I would like to give a big THANK YOU SO MUCH to our Lord Jesus. We almost got into a bad car accident coming home this evening, car didn't stop coming from an intersection and if my hubby would not have hit the brakes, we would have gotten t-boned, bad. Idiot car pulled into a gas station and we saw it was a young girl who got out, focused on her phone
Well spent about 5 hours dealing with doctors and the pharmacy but the doc didn’t seem to worried and gave me a prescription for an antibiotic. Since the kitten has seen a vet recently and is currently under our care I won’t need rabies shots unless he starts showing signs in the next 10 days.
Thank you Lord! ❤️

Happy to hear things are going well ❤️

I’m really thanking God today! My extended family life (first cousins) has always been chaotic, sad, and unhealthy, and today we came together and had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with no fighting or malice at all! Glory to God for all things :love :love
Praise God! This pleases our heavenly Father and is actually His will for us:

Psalm 133:1 KJV
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Please pray for me. I was transferring new foster kittens to a new cage and one of them decided to bite me. It punctured the nail so I will be going to get antibiotics and will possibly be starting a round of rabies vaccines tomorrow. Please pray that it doesn’t get infected and that there is no rabies. It’s unlikely but still a concern since these are semi feral. (P.S I don’t blame the kitten at all. It was terrified and I just wasn’t being careful enough)
Ooh, ow! Praying! I feel impressed to tell you you'll be fine and you won't get rabies. Are the kittens with you? Do we get pictures? 😉

For Some reason I stopped receiving notifications for this thread. 😟🤷🏼‍♀️
When that happens to me, I check my Watched Threads list and come here through that. The more you come here, the more alerts for it you will get. It's that kind of an algorithm.

Thank You, Jesus! :wee:bow

Back
Top Bottom