prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m SO glad I’m a Christian because this world is such a dump! Is there anyone who is not a jerk? 😞

I mean…I know you guys aren’t jerks, but you get what I mean
You're quite right, NC, we are all jerks, the Bible says so, over and over again. "The heart is desperately wicked," Jer. 17:9. "All have sinned," Rom. 3:23. "There is none righteous, no, not one," Rom. 3:10. The good news is we have an awesomely righteous Savior! And He can take all of us jerks and give us new hearts and turn us around ❤️ so we can become more and more like Him. And we get to share this good news with all our fellow jerks who haven't heard it yet! 😉

You're quite right, NC, we are all jerks, the Bible says so, over and over again. "The heart is desperately wicked," Jer. 17:9. "All have sinned," Rom. 3:23. "There is none righteous, no, not one," Rom. 3:10. The good news is we have an awesomely righteous Savior! And He can take all of us jerks and give us new hearts and turn us around ❤️ so we can become more and more like Him. And we get to share this good news with all our fellow jerks who haven't heard it yet! 😉
:goodpost:

can you please pray for alexandros (affected by black magic). this is the new thing my evil neighbor did:
View attachment 3091535

I know she has been paying 3 egyptian imams to help her. is this a voodoo thing?
The thing is, she must stop paying the egyptian imams and trust in Jesus alone. Jesus does not share billing with others, He will not share credit for healing or deliverance with anyone else. He is not one of many healers, or one of many gods. He is the only One, the true God, the Creator of heaven and eath and the sea and the fountains of waters and all that is in them. You do not have to pay anyone to pray to the God of heaven for deliverance. He does not require any payment of any kind. She must get rid of EVERYTHING having to do with voodoo and every other god or spirit and then the God of heaven will deliver her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom