prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m looking for a job right now. I’ve started putting in applications at several places in nearby towns. Please pray that all of this goes well and I’m able to find a job.
Oh yes, and not just "a" job but THE job that God wants for you, where you can shine for Him! 😊

@Lemon-Drop I have just caught up on this thread and I am sorry you have been feeling so low and depressed ☹️ It is good you are working on your fitness 👍 absolutely! But what I do know from your posts and reactions, you are lovely, funny and really really helpful, you show empathy, an absolute diamond! Beautiful person. So when you feel down, anxious, depressed, remember, you have the qualities that we all want to have! They are priceless ❤️

@Lemon-Drop I have just caught up on this thread and I am sorry you have been feeling so low and depressed ☹️ It is good you are working on your fitness 👍 absolutely! But what I do know from your posts and reactions, you are lovely, funny and really really helpful, you show empathy, an absolute diamond! Beautiful person. So when you feel down, anxious, depressed, remember, you have the qualities that we all want to have! They are priceless ❤️
Thank you so much! ❤️

Yeah, what she said! :love

Back
Top Bottom