prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you so much! I'm always open to suggestions to add to my playlist! Funnily enough, I'm literally listening to Cheering you On by For King and Country! :lau
I'll definitely check out Brighter Days, though!
That's so funny! Cheering you On quickly became my favorite song, but all the songs on that album are great.

Hello, brothers and sisters! My name is Susan; I am popping in here today to testify to give God glory for answered prayer.

I posted this 10 days ago, about an egg bound hen named Raven. I received so much good advice and have been treating this girl since then, with no apparent results.
I asked my believing chicken friends to pray this morning for God's mercy to loosen her body so she could pass the egg. I am so thankful that He answered with a "yes" and my little Raven finally laid a huge egg this afternoon (after 22 days!).

I know a chicken is a small thing, and some would even say a silly thing to pray for but here's the thing: I have been praying for some really big things over the past several years (unsaved children and other family members, two friends with terminal, untreatable cancer, a friend dealing with infertility, to name a few) and the fact that God saved a chicken of all things just serves to strengthen my faith and reassures me that He is listening and He is working, even if I cannot see it.

Maybe some of you can relate to that, maybe not. Either way, God deserves all glory, honor and praise in all situations and circumstances, even if the answer to our prayers is not immediate, or even if the answer is not what we hoped for.

Stay salty, stay lit, my faithful brothers and sisters!

Hello, brothers and sisters! My name is Susan; I am popping in here today to testify to give God glory for answered prayer.

I posted this 10 days ago, about an egg bound hen named Raven. I received so much good advice and have been treating this girl since then, with no apparent results.
I asked my believing chicken friends to pray this morning for God's mercy to loosen her body so she could pass the egg. I am so thankful that He answered with a "yes" and my little Raven finally laid a huge egg this afternoon (after 22 days!).

I know a chicken is a small thing, and some would even say a silly thing to pray for but here's the thing: I have been praying for some really big things over the past several years (unsaved children and other family members, two friends with terminal, untreatable cancer, a friend dealing with infertility, to name a few) and the fact that God saved a chicken of all things just serves to strengthen my faith and reassures me that He is listening and He is working, even if I cannot see it.

Maybe some of you can relate to that, maybe not. Either way, God deserves all glory, honor and praise in all situations and circumstances, even if the answer to our prayers is not immediate, or even if the answer is not what we hoped for.

Stay salty, stay lit, my faithful brothers and sisters!
Thank you for your testimony, and welcome to the Prayer Warriors thread! We have had answers to our prayers, big and small, and they keep our faith strong. I think God answers our "small" prayers to strengthen our faith. Does He not say, "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in that which is much"? He also is faithful in the little things when that is best for us. He knows we get attached to our animal friends and what a big deal it is to us when they get sick or hurt. He even says of Himself that He sees the sparrow when it falls. He cares, even more than we do, I think, for He made each one. I'm glad your hen recovered! God is good. So good! Amazing, even!
Praise Him!

Back
Top Bottom