prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I just wanted to share something with you guys, which hopefully will be encouraging for some of you.

I have one sister, and seven brothers. It’s been thirteen or so years since my sister was born, and my mom had just told us that she’s pregnant again.
If this was the last baby my mom ended up having (naturally, not because she’s doing birth control), I really wanted it to be a girl.
I started praying for a baby girl, and yet for God’s will to be done- not mine.

Then He told me: “It’s going to be a girl.”
I didn’t tell anyone, cause I wasn’t sure if I was hearing right, but I want to tell you all today..
God keeps his promises.
What He says is going to happen, is going to happen.
God is trustworthy.

And you know what?
It’s a girl. :th😭 🙏 😭

I just wanted to share something with you guys, which hopefully will be encouraging for some of you.

I have one sister, and seven brothers. It’s been thirteen or so years since my sister was born, and my mom had just told us that she’s pregnant again.
If this was the last baby my mom ended up having (naturally, not because she’s doing birth control), I really wanted it to be a girl.

I didn’t tell anyone, cause I wasn’t sure if I was hearing right, but I want to tell you all today..
God keeps his promises.
God is trustworthy.

And you know what?

Aww, congratulations!

Serious rain today in SE MO, low water bridges on road to our house flooded; DH had to abandon his vehicle at a relative's house half a mile away and hike home by a back way in driving rain, wading through a couple of creeks. I had a nice fire and hot meal waiting for him.
Flooding can be so devastating! I'm sure glad he made it home safely. And a fire and hot meal was a welcome to come home to I'm sure!

God keeps his promises.
God is trustworthy.

And you know what?
Awe congratulations!!! Super excited for you and your family!

Back
Top Bottom