prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello brothers and sisters in the Lord I haven’t found the time to post very much this past week there’s so much going on first. I lost a chicken then I lost a duck and I have another duck that’s sick actually two other ducks that are sick but they’re all different things that they have. The little blue duck that died had a prolapse. I saw the chickens chasing her around the yard and ran out and caught her, but it was so far pulled out and all shred it up. I knew I had to put her down. I cried for a week and I’m still crying because it was a very messy death situation. I use the broomstick method and shouldn’t have on a runner duck 😢😢😭 I think she had salpingitis .. the chicken that died had a serious case of sour crop that I didn’t catch in time. The two ducks that are sick now one has I think salpingitis so I’m giving her baytrill and she’s doing really well, the other sick one has had a long-standing case of what I think is aspergillus and I have treated her with oxine AH and antibiotics and dewormers and now nystatin . Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I’ve been thinking of you and I am still trying to keep up with my reading plan. I think I’m on track but I haven’t been posting updates on that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the prayers, all! Dad is home and doing better. He has to be on meds to control his atrial flutter and follow up with his doc and cardiologist. Please keep praying but thanks and God is Good!!
Praise God! And thanks for the update. Hope he's not cranky any more. Will he accept a friendly BYC hug from us'ns? :hugs

I need prayers again please. I can’t say why but God knows why LOL thanks.
We 've got you, Sister. I always pray for you. Are you reading, praying and staying close to the Lord? :hugs Freedom - and victory - can only be found in Him. ❤️

Praise God! And thanks for the update. Hope he's not cranky any more. Will he accept a friendly BYC hug from us'ns? :hugs

We 've got you, Sister. I always pray for you. Are you reading, praying and staying close to the Lord? :hugs Freedom - and victory - can only be found in Him. ❤️
He'll take hugs. He likes to be cranky but he's a big softy(6 girls will make any man a softy)

Back
Top Bottom