prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

When rulers and governments have fulfilled their responsibility to protect basic rights, the Lord has blessed them. However... He has repeatedly warned against the evil that comes when leaders fail to protect these rights

Samuel chapter 8
And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6 ¶ But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord.

7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

To live as a free people in safety and peace, I think we should become informed and involved. For … happiness of any community......And.. as Christians prayerfully study the issues and decisions facing today’s communities and nations, they will be able to understand how to apply eternal principles to issues being debated by politicians and public officials.
We need to pray though, pray. :)

Excellent question. I believe we are to use discernment. And I believe that there is a place for judgement. Our civilization depends on that! We must know the difference between right and wrong. Is it my place to run around, pointing my finger at others and pronouncing them guilty? No. that's the job of the Holy Spirit. But, when I see a wrong that is hurtful to an other person, I feel compelled to speak out. As Christians, we are held to a higher standard. I am thankful when someone points out hypocrisy in my life. It may take me a while to swallow those hard pills, but... we are told to hold each other accountable.

GUYS I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS!!!! :wee
@EggSighted4Life, remember that cousin of mine that we were chatting about awhile back? She might be going into the navy!!! :celebrate A very big MIGHT, since she doesn't have the greatest education, but based on the 10 conversation I overheard between mom and dad, she is SUPER excited about it.
If all of you could pray that God gives her this chance, I would REALLY appreciate it. She needs something to live for,and I think military would give her a purpose and a goal for her life.

GUYS I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS!!!! :wee
@EggSighted4Life, remember that cousin of mine that we were chatting about awhile back? She might be going into the navy!!! :celebrate A very big MIGHT, since she doesn't have the greatest education, but based on the 10 conversation I overheard between mom and dad, she is SUPER excited about it.
If all of you could pray that God gives her this chance, I would REALLY appreciate it. She needs something to live for,and I think military would give her a purpose and a goal for her life.

I'll pray

Had a hard morning after hearing my Best friend is in a lot of trouble along with the rest of her siblngs (2-siblings). I have not been able to talk with her for a few months (her mom doesn't want me to have conntact).

All of them lived with us for 2-years so we are all really close!

If you all would pray!

Back
Top Bottom