prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m not really sure. I think a coyote or fox got them. Noticed some missing then found a super long feather trail in the yard and another pile of feathers, two separate chickens. Sure the third is a goner too. There were five missing but found two. I actually only noticed something was wrong cause two of the came to the back door and got me.

I'm glad you found the two. It's sad to lose any. It always gives me some comfort to remind myself that someday we will live in a world where there will be no death and animals won't eat each other.

I'm glad you found the two. It's sad to lose any. It always gives me some comfort to remind myself that someday we will live in a world where there will be no death and animals won't eat each other.
Yeah me too. That was good at least. But losing three at once is still a bit shocking.

And I love that. :love

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Some versions end with "to give you a future and a hope." I love this text because it tells me that God's got this. Nothing takes Him by surprise. He has a plan for this world, and His plan will work out according to His will. This whole sin thing is a detour from His original plan, but He will get us back on track. There will be a new heaven and a new earth "wherein dwelleth righteousness;" where there will be "no more death, sorrow, crying or pain" (Rev 21:4). As this world grows older and the effects of sin become more evident, our hearts ache more and more for that new earth that God has promised. Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us and He is coming again to get us and take us there, so we may be with Him. And it's a place we'll enjoy being. We'll have gardens and be able to eat and enjoy the produce of them. There will be real animals, whose company we will enjoy. We can look forward to being there. It will be like going home! See Isaiah 65:21-25.

Back
Top Bottom