prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

My sister passed away on Friday. Glad she's happy now. That was tough for her. I had heard and read that this would be an easy one. Hard on us now.

Death is an enemy, but Jesus is the resurrection and the life. May He comfort you at this time and bring peace to your hearts, I pray in His name.

This is awesome! It’s so cool to know that there are brothers and sisters in Christ here. I miss church so much! Thank You God for helping me find this. I’m new here and I was just scrolling through and exploring when I came across this thread. PTL!
I wonder, what Bible verse has impacted everyone the most during this season? Or perhaps a song? God bless!

This is awesome! It’s so cool to know that there are brothers and sisters in Christ here. I miss church so much! Thank You God for helping me find this. I’m new here and I was just scrolling through and exploring when I came across this thread. PTL!
I wonder, what Bible verse has impacted everyone the most during this season? Or perhaps a song? God bless!
RATTLE!!

Joel 2:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

I thanked Jesus yesterday for the rear-view camera on my car, as I had to back up at least half a mile up a muddy road, after being unable to cross what are known as low-water bridges in our area. No place to turn around. Today I thank Him for a warm, safe home and that we have everything we need, as we probably won't be able to get out again till next week. God is good!

yes He is ! ! !

Welcome to the thread! Hmmm... so many .... let me think on it, lol!

Back
Top Bottom