prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

But it is easy! Listen:

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

We are His children. When a baby is born, does that child have to do anything to make its parents love it? No, the parent loves it with all their hearts simply because the child belongs to the parent. That is how God loves us. I think that is the real difference between Christianity and any other religion. Our God, the Creator God, is a God of love. He loves us so much He came looking for us even though we had turned away from Him. Our first parents rejected Him in the Garden of Eden. Since then all humanity has been at enmity with Him. In Adam, all humanity chose not to believe God when He said This is the way of Life, and this is the Tree of Death. Since then, death has come into the world, and now all things die. God wants to restore us to life. He sent His Son to die in our place if we believe in Him. One day His Son will come again and restore things back to the way they were in the beginning. There will be no more death, no more sickness or sorrow or pain or crime, only a perfect world again. We can be a part of that. The dead will be raised to live in that perfect world with Jesus, and we will live with Him forever. I want to be a part of that. I hope you do too.

Typo: I mean "loves" but my finger types "lives" Sorry!

But it is easy! Listen:

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

We are His children. When a baby is born, does that child have to do anything to make its parents love it? No, the parent loves it with all their hearts simply because the child belongs to the parent. That is how God loves us. I think that is the real difference between Christianity and any other religion. Our God, the Creator God, is a God of love. He loves us so much He came looking for us even though we had turned away from Him. Our first parents rejected Him in the Garden of Eden. Since then all humanity has been at enmity with Him. In Adam, all humanity chose not to believe God when He said This is the way of Life, and this is the Tree of Death. Since then, death has come into the world, and now all things die. God wants to restore us to life. He sent His Son to die in our place if we believe in Him. One day His Son will come again and restore things back to the way they were in the beginning. There will be no more death, no more sickness or sorrow or pain or crime, only a perfect world again. We can be a part of that. The dead will be raised to live in that perfect world with Jesus, and we will live with Him forever. I want to be a part of that. I hope you do too.

Typo: I mean "loves" but my finger types "lives" Sorry!

I think you are still a lot of steps ahead of me. I feel I still have hate in me.

"We are His children. When a baby is born, does that child have to do anything to make its parents love it? No, the parent loves it with all their hearts simply because the child belongs to the parent"

I have at this moment a problem with that. I am homeless because I was born a girl. My parents were all my childhood very clear how I was born wrong and disappointed them by being born a girl. I have the name of a boy; they did not think of names for a girl. I am not welcome to stay in one of their white rich people's.. extra houses they build for guests. My 5 brothers do. I do not have contact with my mother; she sold me to men when I was a child. She is pedo by proxy.

Not ALL parents. JC/God does not make all parents love their children. He clearly does not. That is what I mean by "I see people that need to ask (beg) JC if he will die for their sins" I am proud I am not one of them; what God/JC tought me thourgh this rough life-lesson; that it is imposible for me to become a sinner in that way. It is impossible for me to be a suspect. A vile person that deserves hell like my mother. Thanks to His harsh lessons.

I think you are still a lot of steps ahead of me. I feel I still have hate in me.

"We are His children. When a baby is born, does that child have to do anything to make its parents love it? No, the parent loves it with all their hearts simply because the child belongs to the parent"

I have at this moment a problem with that. I am homeless because I was born a girl. My parents were all my childhood very clear how I was born wrong and disappointed them by being born a girl. I have the name of a boy; they did not think of names for a girl. I am not welcome to stay in one of their white rich people's.. extra houses they build for guests. My 5 brothers do. I do not have contact with my mother; she sold me to men when I was a child. She is pedo by proxy.

Not ALL parents. JC/God does not make all parents love their children. He clearly does not. That is what I mean by "I see people that need to ask (beg) JC if he will die for their sins" I am proud I am not one of them; what God/JC tought me thourgh this rough life-lesson; that it is imposible for me to become a sinner in that way. It is impossible for me to be a suspect. A vile person that deserves hell like my mother. Thanks to His harsh lessons.
Honey, Jesus didn’t do those things to you nor make your parents do what they did. Satan did those things. Satan tries to confuse us and convince us that we don’t need Jesus to get to heaven. Jesus is reaching out to you, waiting to be invited to take care of you. Don’t listen to satans lies. He is the father of lies. He has used your parents to hurt you. He wants to destroy you and everyone else. Run to the arms of Jesus. He will save you.

Oh Sweetie, this hurts my heart so much! You are right, not all parents love their children. But God knew this would be true in this world of hurt, and He had words of love for you long before you were born. Listen:

Isaiah 49:15 KJV
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Isaiah 49:16 KJV
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

This is referring to the nails that pierced the hands of Jesus, nailing Him to the cross. He endured this because He loved you more than life itself. Most parents do love their children. But even though we may have been forsaken by our parents, He says here, He loves us more than that. He will never leave us, He will never let us go. You have value in His eyes. Sweetie, He would have died for you alone. As you love the people you care for, He loves you even more. As the heavens are higher than the earth, He loves you more than that. His love is deeper than the deepest ocean. Your heart is reaching out to Him because He is calling for you. You will never be at peace until you let Him in. He wants to fill you with His love and heal your broken heart.

@Loopeend, I also want you to know this. There is nothing wrong with you or about you. If your parents did not want a girl, that was their problem, not yours. Again, listen to what your Maker has to say about it:

Psalm 139:14 KJV
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:15 KJV
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

God knew you in the womb. He formed you from your earliest moments. And He has a plan for your life.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Or "a future and a hope," some translations say.)
[12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

There is much hurt in your heart. But He can turn your sadness into joy. This, too, is what it means to be a Christian. With Him you never need to feel alone again. He loves you and accepts you just as you are. He made you just the way He wants you to be. You are His special treasure. He loves you, dear Loopeend! He wants you to love Him, too!

Loopeend I wish I could hug you right now.
I know what it feels like to be rejected by someone who should love you.

My dad is extremely emotionally and verbally abusive. When I was young my brothers, my mom and I learned how to hide things from him so he wouldn’t get mad, like if we bought something new that we needed he would yell at us. We also learned how to hide ourselves. When it was time for dad to get home from work the whole atmosphere in the house changed to one of fear. On a good night he would come home, go up to his room and ignore us. On a bad night he would come in raving mad and yell at us and berate us. He would threaten too. He would accuse my mom of brainwashing us into not liking him. He would yell at us about how everything in the house was his because he bought it and he can do whatever he wants with it. Even with our pets he would become jealous if they liked us more then him.

When my dad decided he wanted a divorce he blamed us kids and our mom for not making him happy. That it was all our fault he was leaving.

We became homeless too. Dad took the house and the car. My mom and I were worried that he would try to take my little brothers if mom put up any resistance so mom let him have his way.

Our grandparents let us stay in their extra room. We are still living in that room. As soon as I turned 18 I went to work to help support our family.

But through all of this JESUS was there for us. He never left us.

Even when I almost rejected JESUS, He never rejected me. He knew my heart. I had started treating JESUS like I do my dad. Trying so hard to please Him because I was afraid that He would reject me like my dad.
That if I did one little thing JESUS didn’t like He would stop loving me. I built walls around my heart, keeping everyone out. And I would fight so hard for anyone who I thought was being bullied.
I got so tired of the fear of rejection that I wondered if serving JESUS was even worth it.
But do you know what I found out? With out JESUS, I was worse off then before.

JESUS was the only thing that kept us together the only reason I can get up every morning and smile. Because I have nothing. I have no hope of going to college and fulfilling dreams since my family needs me to work to support them. So much of my childhood was taken away.

But GOD! He protects and He provides! When I surrendered everything to Him, including my dreams and hopes I became free! I found a love that doesn't have the ability to disappoint me. That lets me be me.
When people tell us we are not good enough, JESUS says we are priceless that we are more then enough.

Believe me when I say it was really scary to surrender and give my life to JESUS. I had to “jump of a cliff” and trust JESUS was there at the bottom to catch me. I had to open up myself to the possibility of being hurt by people again. Of walking off the path of anger and hatred to a path of forgiveness and peace.

Was it easy? No way! Do I trust my dad again? No. Do I talk with him?Not really. Have I forgiven my father? Kinda.
It’s a process I work through everyday. But praise GOD I don’t have to do it alone! JESUS is there for me every step of the way.

And He wants to be there for you too. Will we be hurt by these people again? Yes, probably. But we will be stronger for it because that’s the kind of thing JESUS loves to do. Take our broken pieces and make a masterpiece out of them.

It’s ok to go slow, it’s ok not to have the answers right away. We just have to take a step and see where GOD will take us.

psalm 27:10 says,
‘Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.’

JESUS promises in His word, “I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.” John 14:18

You are not alone! We are here for you and so is JESUS!❤️

Jeri2911, that was beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Probably not many of us have or had a wonderful home life, a great back story. We come from a long line of broken people. Even if they gave us the best they had, it comes with their own baggage of hurts and betrayal, and that's what they passed on to us. Even the first family God made was broken. I often think of Eve, our first mother. When she fixed her boys their oatmeal that morning, she had no idea it was the last day she would ever see either of them. She did not know Abel would be dead before the sun set, murdered by the hand of his older brother, and that Cain would flee, never to be seen again. So when I think of the hurts inflicted on our family by my mentally ill, alcoholic mother and my binge-drinking father, it is now with more compassion than I had in my earlier years. I realize now what broken people they were. And sadly, tragically, they never chose to take the broken pieces of their lives to Jesus to be healed. They did the best they could with their broken lives. But God offers something so much better! I have chosen to accept it. And it has given me so much joy and peace that I can't help but encourage others to accept it, too. Because Jesus is in my heart, I do not hate my mother any more. I only pity her and wish she could have known Him as I do.

I do not feel as I understand.

But I do not care anymore. I only know that my father is NOT Jesus. I like Jesus because I have the feeling he did all that work because he knows. He knows how having crappy parents and being bullied is. He knows hardships. But He stood up. He chose to help future people to not have to go through the same male-cow-manure. Even though He knew it would cost him his life. He is the first whistlblower ever. I take pride in that I do that too; just like him. Satan can.. be abused by me. I wanted to say something more like "taste the two male genaitals stuff that look like newborn doves in a nest I do no have". Or "can do coites with me and then leave". But I am more like; Satan must bring it. Thinking he can abuse me.. he is the one leaving crying, He is going to be sorry If he thinks he can abuse me. This child from God can also be on fire if you push her hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom