prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Asking for prayers for my elderly (about 17 years old), faithful dog. He's been suffering urological problems for the past year that are unfazed by antibiotics (three full courses and no improvement). I will not allow a doctor to cut him open to explore. We strongly suspect it's cancer. He's also been suffering grand mal seizures as of late, more and more regular as time goes on. I don't expect healing for my good boy, but request that God makes his passing as painless as is possible both for my dog's sake, and for mine.
Tycine, it is always sad and very hard when our faithful old companions reach the end of their journey. Seventeen years is an amazing lifespan for a dog! What wonderful times you have shared, and what sweet memories you must have. My prayer for you is that your old friend will indeed not suffer in his passing, and that if necessary you will have the courage to help him into that peaceful rest. God bless you in this difficult time. I don't know what your faith tells you, but we do know there will be animals in the earth made new according to Isaiah, and we know God wants us to be happy there. So it's not difficult or unreasonable for me to believe that He will restore to us our special pets, where we can enjoy them in a world where death and sickness do not exist. "More than we can ask or think," more than we can imagine, is the joy that awaits is there.

Thank you Blue.

I truly believe that when I leave earth and go back home to heaven that my special pets will be waiting for me at what I (and others) call the Rainbow Bridge.
That's a comfort! 😊 I have horses and dogs I can't wait to see. Maybe a cat or two... so much to look forward to!

I wish to thank you all, faithful Prayer Warriors, for keeping me in your prayers. I am finally experiencing significant improvement! 😊 Thank You, Heavenly Father! Apparently, although Covid-19 is primarily a respiratory illness, it is also known to attack the digestive tract in some people, and this has been my experience. So swallowing water and liquids was a challenge, leading to deydration, and, more seriously, a significant loss of potassium. Eating was also a problem. I finally found that I could tolerate almond milk, and after that, grape juice, then buttermilk, and things are settling down at last. I still can't eat MUCH at a sitting, but it is good to be able to eat solid foods again. I am regaining strength and feeling much better. You'll be seeing me back on the boards again soon. Again, thank you all so much for keeping me lifted up before the throne of grace. God bless you all.
So glad to hear you are feeling better!! :hugs :love

I wish to thank you all, faithful Prayer Warriors, for keeping me in your prayers. I am finally experiencing significant improvement! 😊 Thank You, Heavenly Father! Apparently, although Covid-19 is primarily a respiratory illness, it is also known to attack the digestive tract in some people, and this has been my experience. So swallowing water and liquids was a challenge, leading to deydration, and, more seriously, a significant loss of potassium. Eating was also a problem. I finally found that I could tolerate almond milk, and after that, grape juice, then buttermilk, and things are settling down at last. I still can't eat MUCH at a sitting, but it is good to be able to eat solid foods again. I am regaining strength and feeling much better. You'll be seeing me back on the boards again soon. Again, thank you all so much for keeping me lifted up before the throne of grace. God bless you all.
Thank you Father God for healing in Jesus name amen

Yay! Glad you are doing better! Thank you Jesus for healing power!

Back
Top Bottom