prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi there. I don’t mean to be butting in on here, but, I don’t know, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I loved reading through a few pages of this thread (I didn’t read all 813 pages, sorry) but anyway, I hope you all have/had an amazing resurrection day. He is risen!

I hope you guys don’t mind that I joined this thread. You all seem like amazing people. I love Jesus Christ, although I often feel bad... I don’t feel good enough, or that my faith is strong enough, but I’m really trying to learn all I can.

Hi there. I don’t mean to be butting in on here, but, I don’t know, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I loved reading through a few pages of this thread (I didn’t read all 813 pages, sorry) but anyway, I hope you all have/had an amazing resurrection day. He is risen!

I hope you guys don’t mind that I joined this thread. You all seem like amazing people. I love Jesus Christ, although I often feel bad... I don’t feel good enough, or that my faith is strong enough, but I’m really trying to learn all I can.
Welcome, Lemon-Drop! Glad that you found us. :hugs
I hope that you had a wonderful Easter Sunday, too.

:welcome:welcome

It’s fine! Plus at the end of the day our thoughts about you don’t matter, at least you know that Jesus loves you!

Back
Top Bottom