prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I don’t want to be annoying but I’m back and I need a lot of prayers. :oops:

I’d like to of course ask for more/continued prayers for my mom because I stopped that and she’s kind of reverted/gotten worse this past week even though she was doing well and I know it’s probably not because of that or at least not exclusively but I think the extra prayers would help. She’s still in the hospital. Keep praying she’ll recover and get better and all that good stuff and start being more “normal” soon ha

And then also I need some for myself too which I know sounds really selfish but I don’t know what else to do...

Sooooo....

Mostly, I guess the biggest one, would be for Him to help me to deal with/handle some things better. I guess that just about covers everything 😂🤣

But more specifically, as you’ve probably guessed by now, I’ve been having a lot of trouble lately with a lot of different things and it’s been causing me a lot of stress and anxiety but it’s also been causing me to think a lot of very bad things or more like one very bad thing a lot. 😬:oops: so there’s that.

And then also my relationship with my father/family cause that’s been difficult too and changing me to be better or whatever despite what everyone else is doing hah

And been having a lot of stress, like actual real anxiety and shaking and stuff over cleaning out the house/what to do with my stuff and yeah ha sounds stupid but it’s real and very stressful and not helping said other thing as pathetic as that sounds and yeah.

Thanks again and sorry for the length and awkwardness
Don't ever see yourself as annoying for asking for prayer, or selfish. I will be praying for you and your family, Kelsey. God wants us to talk to him. He wants a relationship with each and everyone of us. Talk to Him. He wants you to talk to Him. He loves you very, very much.

Hello Everyone consider me joined! God knows I care a lot about my animals and without prayer, they probably would've died two instances my potbelly pig was dragging her legs behind her and we prayed over and she got better and more recently one of my cows got bloat and I also prayed over her and she is still fine thriving and fat as ever!

Hello Everyone consider me joined! God knows I care a lot about my animals and without prayer, they probably would've died two instances my potbelly pig was dragging her legs behind her and we prayed over and she got better and more recently one of my cows got bloat and I also prayed over her and she is still fine thriving and fat as ever!
:welcome

thank you Jesus

That boy in your Avvy is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom