prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
James 2:14‭-‬18

Recently I’ve been feeling a bit disconnected from God. I’ve just been feeling guilty and haven’t been thinking about Jesus that much... as much as I hate to say it I think I’ve been obsessing over BYC. :oops:

So I finally decided to do something about it, and I found my old devotions journal. Now I write in it every night, listen to worship music more, and am feeling a bit better. I also set a 2 hour time limit for myself on BYC. Hopefully that helps.

You are all amazing people, and I’m praying for you, no matter what you are going through. May Jesus bring healing soon!

I have also really enjoyed the song “Burn the Ships” recently (By for king and country) especially in the morning.

Anyways, I hope you understand... not sure if any of this makes sense.

“Be strong and courageous!” Joshua 1:9

Recently I’ve been feeling a bit disconnected from God. I’ve just been feeling guilty and haven’t been thinking about Jesus that much... as much as I hate to say it I think I’ve been obsessing over BYC. :oops:

So I finally decided to do something about it, and I found my old devotions journal. Now I write in it every night, listen to worship music more, and am feeling a bit better. I also set a 2 hour time limit for myself on BYC. Hopefully that helps.

You are all amazing people, and I’m praying for you, no matter what you are going through. May Jesus bring healing soon!

I have also really enjoyed the song “Burn the Ships” recently (By for king and country) especially in the morning.

Makes perfect sense, @Lemon-Drop . Anything can become an idol, if it comes between us and God. Thanks for sharing your convictions, and may it be a caution to the rest of us! Blessings to you! :hugs

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
James 2:14‭-‬18
Dottie, I really appreciate you posting your favorite Scripture texts. They are so helpful and a real blessing to me. God bless you!

I love that song!!! And the message! 🥰🥰

Back
Top Bottom