prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Update on my mom, the surgery went great, she's in her recovery room. In pain from the surgery but that is expected. The director of billing came up and explained that the insurance did cover it, something just wasn't filed right but they called around and sorted it out. But we only have to pay 2,800 per hip versus 23k per hip.
Thank you all for your prayers!

Wait, is it time for an election already?
Not that I know. I was just saddened by some comments I saw by a poster who is unhappy about how the current Administration is handling certain events that are going on right now. And that is all I want to say about it if you don't mind. Prayer is a powerful force for good in our world.

Update on my mom, the surgery went great, she's in her recovery room. In pain from the surgery but that is expected. The director of billing came up and explained that the insurance did cover it, something just wasn't filed right but they called around and sorted it out. But we only have to pay 2,800 per hip versus 23k per hip.
Oh praise God, that is WONDERFUL news!!!

Thank you Lord

Please pray for my dog, Maisy. She woke up this morning and she is not acting normally. She doesn't want to walk or eat and has her tail tucked. I could barely get her up to take her outside. When we got outside, she just laid down. I haven't seen her use the bathroom. I'm concerned it's a blockage. She's about a year old I normally has plenty of energy, so this is very concerning

Please pray for my dog, Maisy. She woke up this morning and she is not acting normally. She doesn't want to walk or eat and has her tail tucked. I could barely get her up to take her outside. When we got outside, she just laid down. I haven't seen her use the bathroom. I'm concerned it's a blockage. She's about a year old I normally has plenty of energy, so this is very concerning

praying

Back
Top Bottom