prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Good news. The vet is more inclined to think it's some kind of leg injury. She told me to keep a sharp eye out, make sure Maisy doesn't start throwing up or have other concerning signs. She does look better this afternoon. She's walking around a little, ate some food, and pooped. 👍
Hey, you were praying! No wonder it worked out! 😁

Good news. The vet is more inclined to think it's some kind of leg injury. She told me to keep a sharp eye out, make sure Maisy doesn't start throwing up or have other concerning signs. She does look better this afternoon. She's walking around a little, ate some food, and pooped. 👍
Thats great! Prayers sent Maisy's way!

Lost this thread again....😒

Update on my mom, the surgery went great, she's in her recovery room. In pain from the surgery but that is expected. The director of billing came up and explained that the insurance did cover it, something just wasn't filed right but they called around and sorted it out. But we only have to pay 2,800 per hip versus 23k per hip.
Thank you all for your prayers!
I will continue to pray for her to recover smoothly!

Wonderful news! No surgery, low cost, anxiety levels down! Prayers answered, praise God!

Maisy is almost normal this morning. I would say she's slightly stiff in her back end, but she is bouncing around the house like she normally does. And she wants lots of attention.
20210915_093240.jpg

Maisy is almost normal this morning. I would say she's slightly stiff in her back end, but she is bouncing around the house like she normally does. And she wants lots of attention. View attachment 2834023
Awwww! What an adorable face! So glad she is feeling better! Thank You Father, for hearing and answering our prayers for sweet little Maisy!

Awwww! What an adorable face! So glad she is feeling better! Thank You Father, for hearing and answering our prayers for sweet little Maisy!
Thank you for everyone who prayed. I can't express how relieved I am. I've always been the quintessential "crazy cat lady" but wow, this dog is close to my heart. I have put a lot of work into her since we got her and now my husband refers to her as "your dog", despite the fact that we got her to be a family pet.

Back
Top Bottom