prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you for everyone who prayed. I can't express how relieved I am. I've always been the quintessential "crazy cat lady" but wow, this dog is close to my heart. I have put a lot of work into her since we got her and now my husband refers to her as "your dog", despite the fact that we got her to be a family pet.

Your welcome

Hello friends! Yesterday something happened, that I will NEVER forget. I wanted to share my testimony, because I know that I may reach lost sheep that nobody else can. And that is my purpose in life!

So lets start from the beginning. I set a few eggs under a broody hen. A little over 21 days later, 3 chicks hatched. The first to hatch was Puffle. At about 6 weeks old, I discovered Puffle with her left eye closed. She was still being raised by the broody at the time, so I seperated her and took her in my room. I flushed her eye with saline and coated it with ORIGINAL neosporin. She ended up becoming blind. She lived in a dog crate in my room. I gave her dog pads as padding and changed it every morning. I also coated her eye with neosporin nearly everyday. This went on for an entire month. I did take her outside every so often, but not daily. Her eye finally stopped swelling and the infection was gone. I prayed for her during this time. We became quite close.

Finally, I decided to bring her outside to live with her friends. She needed sun. I was certain that she did not have MG. Her own broody mom had forgotten about her and attacked her. I immedietly sectioned her off in her own run. Yesterday, I decided to take her out of the run to give her freedom. She loves to climb trees (something I knew for a while at this point). I checked on her in the morning (when I let her out) and also during the afternoon. But when I went at 7:40pm to lock her in, she was gone. I looked everywhere, for how long, I do not remember.

I looked in all of the surrounding trees, under all the cars, above the tires, under platforms, everywhere. I kept praying and reminding myself that I prayed with power and that I had the right to not fear, but to have faith. I knew that fear was something people believed in, and that faith was too. I reminded myself of the things I had read about and the promises God had given me. The sun started to set at around 7:30pm. I decided to quit when it was pitch black, probably past 8:00pm. I could hear coyotes in the distance, I went to bed and continued to pray.

Then, came the morning. No sign of her. Devasted, I started class. While I was doing my homework, right after a meeting, I heard a voice. He told me to look out the window. I did. There stood Puffle outside of my window, unharmed and right where I last saw her. I was so happy! I kept saying thank you!

Okay, let me explain. The voice that I heard was a small, still voice. Just as the Bible described. I know that not everyone may want to understand this, but, it has happened to me several times. The voice of God is quiet and does not cause fear. It is familiar.

Thinking about it now, Puffle was like a lost sheep, in a world full of dangers and coyotes. She was safe in her run, but outside of it, she was easy prey. Even though it gave her a sense of freedom, she was in a world of predators. I returned her to her run today. I am grateful, because it could have ended differently. There were one of two ways. Both had a 50% chance of actually happening. It could have ended the way I imagined it did when I slept last night. Just like how Jesus did not have to die on the cross. But He chose to give us a second chance.

Last edited:
Hello friends! Yesterday something happened, that I will NEVER forget. I wanted to share my testimony, because I know that I may reach lost sheep that nobody else can. And that is my purpose in life!

So lets start from the beginning. I set a few eggs under a broody hen. A little over 21 days later, 3 chicks hatched. The first to hatch was Puffle. At about 6 weeks old, I discovered Puffle with her left eye closed. She was still being raised by the broody at the time, so I seperated her and took her in my room. I flushed her eye with saline and coated it with ORIGINAL neosporin. She ended up becoming blind. She lived in a dog crate in my room. I gave her dog pads as padding and changed it every morning. I also coated her eye with neosporin nearly everyday. This went on for an entire month. I did take her outside every so often, but not daily. Her eye finally stopped swelling and the infection was gone. I prayed for her during this time. We became quite close.

Finally, I decided to bring her outside to live with her friends. She needed sun. I was certain that she did not have MG. Her own broody mom had forgotten about her and attacked her. I immedietly sectioned her off in her own run. Yesterday, I decided to take her out of the run to give her freedom. She loves to climb trees (something I knew for a while at this point). I checked on her in the morning (when I let her out) and also during the afternoon. But when I went at 7:40pm to lock her in, she was gone. I looked everywhere, for how long, I do not remember.

I looked in all of the surrounding trees, under all the cars, above the tires, under platforms, everywhere. I kept praying and reminding myself that I prayed with power and that I had the right to not fear, but to have faith. I knew that fear was something people believed in, and that faith was too. I reminded myself of the things I had read about and the promises God had given me. The sun started to set at around 7:30pm. I decided to quit when it was pitch black, probably past 8:00pm. I could hear coyotes in the distance, I went to bed and continued to pray.

Then, came the morning. No sign of her. Devasted, I started class. While I was doing my homework, right after a meeting, I heard a voice. He told me to look out the window. I did. There stood Puffle outside of my window, unharmed and right where I last saw her. I was so happy! I kept saying thank you!

Okay, let me explain. The voice that I heard was a small, still voice. Just as the Bible described. I know that not everyone may want to understand this, but, it has happened to me several times. The voice of God is quiet and does not cause fear. It is familiar.

Thinking about it now, Puffle was like a lost sheep, in a world full of dangers and coyotes. She was safe in her run, but outside of it, she was easy prey. Even though it gave her a sense of freedom, she was in a world of predators. I returned her to her run today. I am grateful, because it could have ended differently. There were one of two ways. Both had a 50% chance of actually happening. It could have ended the way I imagined it did when I slept last night. Just like how Jesus did not have to die on the cross. But He chose to give us a second chance.
God has spoken to me as well with the voice you speak of. There is no denying it's Him when He tells you things you wouldn't have known otherwise!
I'm so glad He brought little back to you.

Thank you for that beautiful testimony, Sister. I know that still, small Voice. It is not an audible Voice (for me). The best way I can explain it is, it is a knowing in my heart as if I had heard a Voice. If a person called my name out loud and said, "Come here," I would get up and go to them because I heard them, right? This Voice is like that. Only I don't hear it in my ears, I hear it in my heart. I'm glad you were reunited with your Puffle. Like her, we are also lost and blind, surrounded by danger and dependent on our loving Savior. Like you, He is lovingly waiting, searching, wanting to be reunited with us. So many people see God as full of wrath, waiting to strike us down for being lost, when nothing could be farther from the truth. His great heart is full of tenderness and compassion, just as yours was for your lost little bird. Thank you for sharing! ❤️

God has spoken to me as well with the voice you speak of. There is no denying it's Him when He tells you things you wouldn't have known otherwise!
I'm so glad He brought little back to you.
Thank you for that beautiful testimony, Sister. I know that still, small Voice. It is not an audible Voice (for me). The best way I can explain it is, it is a knowing in my heart as if I had heard a Voice. If a person called my name out loud and said, "Come here," I would get up and go to them because I heard them, right? This Voice is like that. Only I don't hear it in my ears, I hear it in my heart. I'm glad you were reunited with your Puffle. Like her, we are also lost and blind, surrounded by danger and dependent on our loving Savior. Like you, He is lovingly waiting, searching, wanting to be reunited with us. So many people see God as full of wrath, waiting to strike us down for being lost, when nothing could be farther from the truth. His great heart is full of tenderness and compassion, just as yours was for your lost little bird. Thank you for sharing! ❤️
Its good to know that others have heard His voice. ❤️🥰

@Isadora T Yes! Exactly! The first time that He spoke to me clearly, probably one of the clearest, was when I was building an aviary. It was just me and I was just working together the bolt and screws. Its pretty cool what God can tell you even when you are doing something so normal! I was not thinking about Him, not thinking about what I had read in the Bible that day, but He still broke through.

@BigBlueHen53 The voice I heard is like what you explained. When He first spoke to me (in the way you were talking about), I had a discussion with my pastor about it. And it was EXACTLY the way the Bible explained. His voice was small, but the world's voice was large.

Thank you Lord

When God speaks to me and when He corrects me it’s like thoughts in my mind and I will actually say
“thank you” or “I’m sorry”

Last edited:
Thank you Lord

When God speaks to me and when He corrects me it’s like thoughts in my mind and I will actually say
“thank you” or “I’m sorry”
Kikiruru, do you ever just converse with Him? I have like what I would call conversational prayer sometimes, usually in my car, when I just talk with Him, as if He's there in the car with me. I feel so close to Him sometimes.

Luke 9:27-30 KJV
But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God. [28]

Some people think this was an unfulfilled prophecy, and use it as evidence that the Bible isn't true. But read on:

And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. [29] And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. [30] And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

Moses represents those who who will be resurrected when Jesus comes at the end of this world's age, while Elias (Elijah) represents those who do not die, but shall be caught up alive to meet Jesus in the air, who are transformed "in the blink of an eye" (1 Cor. 15:50-55 and 1 Thess. 4:13-18) and made immortal and incorruptible in an instant. The Transfiguration, witnessed by Peter, James and John, was the Second Coming in miniature. It was a preview of what we can expect when Jesus returns for us as He promised He will in John 14:1-3. This event was given to prepare and strengthen Jesus for the trial before Him, to encourage Him and remind Him to look beyond the cross to the glory ahead.

Whether we shall be laid to rest before He comes, or live to see that glorious day, when "every eye shall see Him," (Rev. 1:7), we can know for certain that He shall come, to gather His saints. May we be found faithful so we can enter into His glory with Him, is my prayer, in His name!

Back
Top Bottom