prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please pray for one sister of one of my students. She is about 1.5-2 and she was hospitalized last week with seizures. Today we found out they were caused by hypoglycemia(low blood sugar). Because it was so low for so long it has caused brain damage and she is blind and paralyzed from the waist down. The doctors expect some recovery but it’s uncertain how much. Please pray for a swift and complete healing for this sweet baby.
Oh my goodness, poor girl! I'll pray for her.

Hi, I’m Patricia, mother of five, 2 boys and 3 girls, married to my husband 20 years. I will pray for you Rebecca. Marriage isn’t easy, but is anything worth having easy? Satan definitely wants to break apart families. My husband and I have definitely had our share of struggles. Trust in God’s promises:
“Commit thy way unto the LORD; Trust also in him; And he shall bring it to pass.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.37.5.KJV
I would also ask prayer for my two oldest children now newly in college, one of them foundering, questioning, and trying to make his faith his own, and the other standing strong but facing persecution for her faith. Thank you and God bless.
Hello Patricia, welcome! We are glad to have you. We will certainly pray for you and yours. Praise the Lord your one child is questioning and searching, for we have the precious promise that:
Jeremiah 29:13 KJV
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

For him I pray that, when he finds the Lord of love, compassion, truth, justice, purity and righteousness (and may it be soon!), he may latch on to Him with every fiber of his being, and never let go!

And also praise God that your daughter has the courage of her convictions to stand firm in the face of persecution! The Lord will never let her go, but will surely stand beside her and strengthen her. My prayer for her is that she may be a light in darkness and bring many to a saving knowledge of the truth by her courage and faithfulness.

This is one of many promises I often claim for my own children and grandchildren, I claim it now for yours:

Isaiah 49:25 KJV
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Blessings to you and yours! ❤️

Please pray for one sister of one of my students. She is about 1.5-2 and she was hospitalized last week with seizures. Today we found out they were caused by hypoglycemia(low blood sugar). Because it was so low for so long it has caused brain damage and she is blind and paralyzed from the waist down. The doctors expect some recovery but it’s uncertain how much. Please pray for a swift and complete healing for this sweet baby.
Heavenly Father, we place this child in Your loving arms and ask You to bless her according to Your infinite love, compassion, wisdom and mercy, that she may be a light and a blessing and a source of joy to everyone around her. Please bless every doctor, every nurse, every health care worker, every family member around her that cares for her, to give her the best possible care and to give her the best possible outcome as they care for her, knowing that You, Father, are the great Physician and her life, her health and her future are in Your hands. Thank You, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Praying in Jesus name amen

Praying!

"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34

What is forgiveness? What does it mean to forgive? Who are we to forgive?

Mark 11:25-26 KJV
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. [26] But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

What do you guys think?

What are we to do if we just can't forgive someone? Does forgiving someone mean we have to trust them? What if they don't repent or apologize? What if they never say they're sorry or don't think they did anything wrong?

Hey guys. I just found this forum, and I'm happy I did, because I'm a firm believer in the Faith and look forward to spend time with my fellow Christians.
I have a prayer request:
A member from our church has been diagnosed with cancer earlier this year. After many prayers and tears, God healed her from cancer and cleansed her, something that doctors thought was impossible. The cancer has returned, and we ask for prayers, that she may be strengthened and healed completely from this horrible disease.
Thanks in advance ❤️

Hey guys. I just found this forum, and I'm happy I did, because I'm a firm believer in the Faith and look forward to spend time with my fellow Christians.
I have a prayer request:
A member from our church has been diagnosed with cancer earlier this year. After many prayers and tears, God healed her from cancer and cleansed her, something that doctors thought was impossible. The cancer has returned, and we ask for prayers, that she may be strengthened and healed completely from this horrible disease.
Thanks in advance ❤️

I have a prayer request:
Thanks in advance ❤️
Hi :frow and welcome to the thread! What a blessing that your church member had this amazing and miraculous recovery and healing. I imagine it strengthened the faith of a lot of people both in and out of the church. But how unfortunate it would be if she or others should lose their faith now that she is sick again. We are told that God allows the sun to shine and the rain to fall on the righteous and the unjust alike. Our faith must hold on to God in sorrow as well as joy, in sickness and in health, claiming His promise that ALL things work together for good to them that love Him. Jesus' prayer for Peter was not that Peter not suffer temptation, nor even that Peter not fail that temptation. Jesus' prayer was that Peter's faith "fail not," even though He knew Peter would fail. This is my prayer for your friend: that, in sickness or in health, come what may, that her faith fail not, so that she may be able to greet her Savior with peace and joy, whenever that day may be. Amen.

I have a prayer request:
Thanks in advance ❤️
Praying! Welcome to this thread as well!

Back
Top Bottom