prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello. I would like to make a prayer request. A little over 4 years ago I was hired at the same time as a 70 yr old woman at Apple. She is quick witted, smart, and so kind. She was such a huge support to me the 2 years I spent fighting cancer, cancer lost. She was just diagnosed with the exact kind of cancer I had. She has become like a grandmother to me. The battle was hard for me at 33. I am terrified of losing her. Prayer got me through and I could use your help to get her through. Her name is Helen Byram.

Hello. I would like to make a prayer request. A little over 4 years ago I was hired at the same time as a 70 yr old woman at Apple. She is quick witted, smart, and so kind. She was such a huge support to me the 2 years I spent fighting cancer, cancer lost. She was just diagnosed with the exact kind of cancer I had. She has become like a grandmother to me. The battle was hard for me at 33. I am terrified of losing her. Prayer got me through and I could use your help to get her through. Her name is Helen Byram.
God puts special people in our lives for a very good reason. We will pray for this lady that God has used to bless you so much. Oes x

praying

It’s working!

247BAE1E-50F5-4ADC-908F-7A981BB905E8.jpeg

Praise the Lord! I will keep praying for her!

Back
Top Bottom