prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praising God on two accounts tonight, for my children's sakes.

1. My SIL has had a series of strokes, leaving him incapacitated and unable to work at his construction trade for the last 8 months (since before COVID); his wife, my DD, has mental/emotional disabilities that keep her unemployed although she tries. My praise is that he just got approved for disability benefits, so they will survive financially, thank You, Jesus and glory to God!

2. My son has come to the difficult and painful realization that he needs the Lord in his life to gain victory over an addiction. Again, all glory to God through Jesus Christ His Son, who provides victory through faith in His shed blood!

Our God is an awesome and living and loving God! Whether through trials, afflictions, tribulations, or glorious gifts, He makes Himself known to the sons of men, for the purpose of working out their salvation and eternal life! Truly, God is love, Amen! Glory, hallelujah!

Thank you Lord for healing my mom in Jesus name amen

PS 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

PS 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

PS 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

PS 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

PS 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

PS 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

PS 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

PS 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

PS 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

PS 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

PS 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

PS 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

PS 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

PS 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

PS 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

PS 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

PS 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

PS 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

PS 51:19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

* takes a deep breath * .
Hello again .
I would like to request prayers for my mom, my sister and my aunt .

My mom is amazing and would do anything for us, but lately she has been stressed out a lot, we all have infact and I'll tell you why in a bit .
Us all as a family decided to move our grandma in with us and away from the assisted living place, they were treating her like a piece of trash and she was getting afraid to push the button for help when she needed it, because she thought they take her to the hospital and if you go out of your room then they lock you up fir two weeks because of the" threat if covid " 😔 she was miserable and we couldn't stand it. After a lot of prayer and preparation we all thought it best to move her in with us ...and we did.
She was happy for awhile but she is old and we think she has dementia.
She started being ungrateful and rude and wanted to go back, so my mom is moving her back up there in two weeks and it's been the MOST stressful thing ever ! My mom is the nicest, most caring person ever and is doing everything she can to make her happy but my grandma isn't very accepting and is ..sadly ..a burden.
Please pray that everything goes well in the next two weeks!

My sister was the funniest and most loving person you could imagine.
She met a guy and we thought he seemed like a good guy but the truth revealed itself and my mom and dad didn't want her going out with this guy anymore, but she was an adult and they can't make those decisions for her😢 she moved in with him and she hasn't been the same sense, she doesn't laugh, doesn't smile, she doesn't want to talk as often and she only does when were alone, on a bike ride or hiking . She cry's all the time and it's awful seeing her in this pit of sorrow and uncertainty, I don't know how to help her and I pray for guidence .
please pray that her eyes would be opened and that she could see that she doesn't need anything as long as she has a relationship with the Lord .

My aunt, I don't really know much about her, she's sweet and nice, but I've only seen her for a little bit here and there between the years. She has cancer and it looks like she'll be ok, but I'd still love if prayers would be said for her , she doesn't have a relationship with the Lord and I pray she finds it before her time is up .

I'm sorry if this is alot but this is what's on my heart right now .

Last edited:
Hello again .

My mom is amazing and would do anything for us, but lately she has been stressed out a lot, we all have infact and I'll tell you why in a bit .
Us all as a family decided to move our grandma in with us and away from the assisted living place, they were treating her like a piece of trash and she was getting afraid to push the button for help when she needed it, because she thought they take her to the hospital and if you go out of your room then they lock you up fir two weeks because of the" threat if covid " 😔 she was miserable and we couldn't stand it. After a lot of prayer and preparation we all thought it best to move her in with us ...and we did.
She started being ungrateful and rude and wanted to go back, so my mom is moving her back up there in two weeks and it's been the MOST stressful thing ever ! My mom is the nicest, most caring person ever and is doing everything she can to make her happy but my grandma isn't very accepting and is ..sadly ..a burden.

She met a guy and we thought he seemed like a good guy but the truth revealed itself and my mom and dad didn't want her going out with this guy anymore, but she was an adult and we can't make those decisions for her😢 she moved in with him and she hasn't been the same sense, she doesn't laugh, doesn't smile, she doesn't want to talk as often and she only does when were alone, on a bike ride or hiking . She cry's all the time and it's awful seeing her in this pit of sorrow and uncertainty, I don't know how to help her and I pray for guidence .
please pray that her eyes would be opened and that she could see that she doesn't need anything as long as she has a relationship with the Lord .

My aunt, I don't really know much about her, she's sweet and nice, but I've only seen her for a little bit here and there between the years. She has cancer and it looks like she'll be ok, but I'd still love if prayers would be said for her , she doesn't have a relationship with the Lord and I pray she finds it before her time is up .

Praying for you and your family

Hello again .

She met a guy and we thought he seemed like a good guy but the truth revealed itself and my mom and dad didn't want her going out with this guy anymore, but she was an adult and we can't make those decisions for her😢 she moved in with him and she hasn't been the same sense, she doesn't laugh, doesn't smile, she doesn't want to talk as often and she only does when were alone, on a bike ride or hiking . She cry's all the time and it's awful seeing her in this pit of sorrow and uncertainty, I don't know how to help her and I pray for guidence .

im not religious but if there is a god i pray they here this and answer it... i understand all too well and i hope it gets better

Hello again .

Hello, @Crestcrazy2! Boy, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? Your family is under Satanic attack. The enemy of souls is doing his level best to discourage and dishearten all of you! With all that is going on in our old world right now, it is obvious (to me, at least!) that the old serpent is in his death throes. He is pulling out all the stops. As Scripture tells us, he is going around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour, for he knows that his time is short! He knows that Jesus is about to come and rescue us, and he is trying to take our eyes off of Him! Don't let him do it! In all this madness, in the midst of these storms and trials, my friend, keep your eyes on Jesus. Remember Job who said, "I know that my Redeemer lives, and that my own eyes will see Him!" Ask Him for wisdom to know what to do with your Grandma. Ask Him to guide your sister and protect her; ask Him to help her make good choices. Ask Him to take care of your aunt with all His love and mercy, trusting that He will do what is best for her. Above all, trust that in every situation he will keep His promise that "ALL things work together for good to them that love God ..." Romans 8:28. And ask Him to strengthen your faith, that you may believe that promise with all your heart, in spite of appearances. Satan is the father of lies. God, your heavenly Father, cannot lie. Trust in Him and be at peace. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.

im not religious but if there is a god i pray they here this and answer it... i understand all too well and i hope it gets better
Amen, @Willowhisp! One of my very first prayers was just like this, "if there is a God ..." My life was at stake! And you know what? I found out there really IS a God! And He really DOES hear and answer prayers just like this! (I'm still here!) He has become my #1 very best friend. I hope you get to know him as a friend, too. He's awesome and amazing!

Back
Top Bottom