prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yup, been there, done that too! In my case I was riding a Welsh pony/ Arab cross gelding, carelessly, heels up, when he stumbled and I went head first onto my left shoulder on sand, thankfully. Still bruised some ribs and broke my ulna. Working as a typist, it was challenging typing in a cast for 6 weeks but I managed, lol! Ah the memories. Worst part was no riding during those six weeks! No horses now either but I will definitely ride with Jesus in the new earth! 😊

And ride with Jesus on lions and tigers and wolves and ... ... ...

Hello, I recently lost my first dog to a virus disease. It was awful, I just have to believe it was God's will and that He has everything in His hands. Now my other dog has the virus too! Please pray for him, it would be the best Christmas gift ever!

Praying

Lots of chickens up there? 🤣

Yes and all animals even the extinct ones will be friends again

Thank you Father God that no matter what we go through in this life IF we believe and obey You and trust Jesus as our Lord and Risen Savior we will be in your presence forever

I can’t wait to see my/our God and my/our Jesus

and everyone else and all the animals

BBH, Sabbath is Bibliclly true
Indeed it is, @featherhead007 ! And there is such a blessing in it. God set aside the seventh day as a memorial of creation at the beginning (Gen. 2:1-3), and restored it to His people following 400 years of slavery as a memorial that He is our Redeemer (see Exodus 16 and 20:8-11). It is a sign that He sanctifies us (Ezek. 20:22, 20). Jesus kept it faithfully (Luke 4:16) and called Himself Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). The Apostles kept it as well. Luke 23:56. They even kept it when teaching the Gentiles, see Acts 13:42, 44; 17:2, and 18:4. Nowhere in Scripture was the Sabbath changed to a different day. In fact, we will be keeping it in eternity! 😄 Isaiah 66:23. But let no one think that Sabbath keeping saves you, any more than we are saved by any other good work. Jesus saves! But because I love Him, I want to please Him, and I love spending time with Him. I invite y'all to check out the programming on HopeTV or 3ABN, both have YouTube channels as well. Happy Sabbath!

Same...its so good to know that out there there is some one else who love Jesus like I do. We may be different in all other ways, but we share one commonality, we know we are called to be fishers of men. Have a good Sabbath!
Thanks, @cherrynberry ! You too! ❤

Back
Top Bottom