prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes and all animals even the extinct ones will be friends again

Thank you Father God that no matter what we go through in this life IF we believe and obey You and trust Jesus as our Lord and Risen Savior we will be in your presence forever

I can’t wait to see my/our God and my/our Jesus

and everyone else and all the animals
Amen! So happy, imagining all this! And just being with Jesus! I want to see His face. And what moves me to tears every time I think about it is .. seeing/ touching the scars in His hands. On His feet. Knowing they are there because of me. I'm so sorry! 😭

Amen! So happy, imagining all this! And just being with Jesus! I want to see His face. And what moves me to tears every time I think about it is .. seeing/ touching the scars in His hands. On His feet. Knowing they are there because of me. I'm so sorry! 😭

Amen

Thank you Jesus

Amen

Indeed it is, @featherhead007 ! And there is such a blessing in it. God set aside the seventh day as a memorial of creation at the beginning (Gen. 2:1-3), and restored it to His people following 400 years of slavery as a memorial that He is our Redeemer (see Exodus 16 and 20:8-11). It is a sign that He sanctifies us (Ezek. 20:22, 20). Jesus kept it faithfully (Luke 4:16) and called Himself Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). The Apostles kept it as well. Luke 23:56. They even kept it when teaching the Gentiles, see Acts 13:42, 44; 17:2, and 18:4. Nowhere in Scripture was the Sabbath changed to a different day. In fact, we will be keeping it in eternity! 😄 Isaiah 66:23. But let no one think that Sabbath keeping saves you, any more than we are saved by any other good work. Jesus saves! But because I love Him, I want to please Him, and I love spending time with Him. I invite y'all to check out the programming on HopeTV or 3ABN, both have YouTube channels as well. Happy Sabbath!
To be clear: this is not to judge anyone who does differently! Just wanted to share my joy.

Back
Top Bottom