prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey, everyone.

I just found out that my elderly neighbor (also a relative) passed away around 5 this afternoon. He had some medical issues, and had been in the hospital. He was moved to hospice, as he was hemorrhaging and was too weak to have any operations. He knew the Lord as his Savior.

Anyway, please pray for his wife Luanne. She is a believer as well. Please pray that God would give her great peace and comfort.

Thank you!

Hey, everyone.

I just found out that my elderly neighbor (also a relative) passed away around 5 this afternoon. He had some medical issues, and had been in the hospital. He was moved to hospice, as he was hemorrhaging and was too weak to have any operations. He knew the Lord as his Savior.

Anyway, please pray for his wife Luanne. She is a believer as well. Please pray that God would give her great peace and comfort.

Thank you!
Praying for her

Sorry to hear, but rejoicing that your neighbor/ relative died in the peace and comfort of knowing Jesus as his Lord and Savior. That will certainly be a comfort to his wife. May this Scripture be a comfort to her as well:
Isaiah 57:1 KJV
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
I hope he had a peaceful passing.

Hey, everyone.

Thank you!
praying

Hey, everyone.

Thank you!
CFF5F312-BAA0-49A0-A97A-E451A653A44B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom