prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Prayer request:

Please pray for my friend's dad. They think that he may have bacterial pneumonia (he also has asthma, so it's harder for him). He's going to the hospital as he doesn't seem to be improving. Please pray that God would heal his body and give the doctors wisdom.

Thank you!

Praying

Prayer request:

Please pray for my friend's dad. They think that he may have bacterial pneumonia (he also has asthma, so it's harder for him). He's going to the hospital as he doesn't seem to be improving. Please pray that God would heal his body and give the doctors wisdom.

Thank you!
Will do! Lord, please bless this man. Give him courage and restore his health and strength and help his body recover completely and quickly. Thank You for always listening to our requests and showing Your mercy and power, that You may be glorified. Amen.

Prayer request:

Thank you!
There's a rapidly growing brush fire about 12 miles from my house, Could you please pray that it gets rapidly contained and the wind stays down?
Praying

We are getting mixed messages about whether we are supposed to leave tonight or not, please pray that the fire is contained or diverted or something!
My prayer for you is that the Lord will give you wisdom and clarity about what you should do to be safe. I claim for you the promise in

James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Back
Top Bottom