prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I felt bad asking again especially with all these other way more serious things going on hence the hiding thing but I guess I should have just said that and/or asked anyway instead of just a stupid, annoying, super vague emoji again. :oops: sorry :oops: I gotta stop doing that.
The big things can't stand if you ignore the little things. This holds true for pretty much everything in life. Don't ever feel bad about asking for help or prayers -- it's fine.

Thanks, guys. I know it sounds silly and I’m trying to work on it but I just always feel like I’m annoying or bothering people in general so that includes on here even though it’s so stupid. I guess I also feel bad always being so vague too. Idk why I am so I’m trying to work on that too. So yeah. Thanks and sorry :oops:

Yes I know I just apologized again…. :smack there, did it for ya! 😂

Anyway, no I’m not asking for help robbing a bank. :lau

But even so, our relationship has been kinda on the rocks lately I guess :oops:

I don’t mean for it to be and it’s actually been getting a little better lately because He’s starting to answer me again finally which is great but for a while it really felt like He totally ignored everything I asked. And still sometimes does. :oops:

I don’t know. I guess there’s just been a few big things that I don’t get why He wouldn’t want to help and yeah.

Please Pray for the town of Winthrop area! We have a forest fire!
base.PNG

Thank you all!

Thanks, guys. I know it sounds silly and I’m trying to work on it but I just always feel like I’m annoying or bothering people in general so that includes on here even though it’s so stupid. I guess I also feel bad always being so vague too. Idk why I am so I’m trying to work on that too. So yeah. Thanks and sorry :oops:

I don’t mean for it to be and it’s actually been getting a little better lately because He’s starting to answer me again finally which is great but for a while it really felt like He totally ignored everything I asked. And still sometimes does. :oops:

I don’t know. I guess there’s just been a few big things that I don’t get why He wouldn’t want to help and yeah.
I'm vague all the time. I'm either incredibly vague, or incredibly, preposterously detailed. Don't worry about it -- it sounds personal, and it makes total sense if you don't want to share everything. That's why it's personal and not public.

Things don't always make sense to us, but God always has a plan. We falter and go through rough spots in our relationship with Him, just like we do with any relationship.
He doesn't always answer immediately, but it will come eventually. We don't always get help with something because, like any child, we need to learn and sometimes go without help -- like when your parents start letting their children do things on their own, such as driving, laundry, cooking, etc., only on a larger scale.

That's how I see it, anyway. Point is, things are hard right now, but things will get better. Don't give up on Him -- He hasn't given up on you, and never will.

God has His own agenda and does things in His own time. Remember how He promised to make Abram a father of nations but still hadn't given him a child out of Sarah until she was 90 and he was 100? Remember how he anointed David King over Israel, but David had to flee for his life from Saul for years before he finally took the throne? God's agenda is to develop in us characters that will be fit for His kingdom. We have to be safe to take to heaven. We have to learn to trust Him. He allows our faith to be tested in order to be strengthened. If he said Yes to everything immediately, we would not learn those lessons that would strengthen and mature us. Sometimes He says yes. Sometimes He says Wait. Sometimes He says, I have something so much better for you that you cannot imagine! We have to learn to trust Him, to wait, to see what He has in store for us.

I'm vague all the time. I'm either incredibly vague, or incredibly, preposterously detailed. Don't worry about it -- it sounds personal, and it makes total sense if you don't want to share everything. That's why it's personal and not public.

Things don't always make sense to us, but God always has a plan. We falter and go through rough spots in our relationship with Him, just like we do with any relationship.
He doesn't always answer immediately, but it will come eventually. We don't always get help with something because, like any child, we need to learn and sometimes go without help -- like when your parents start letting their children do things on their own, such as driving, laundry, cooking, etc., only on a larger scale.

That's how I see it, anyway. Point is, things are hard right now, but things will get better. Don't give up on Him -- He hasn't given up on you, and never will.
Amen!

Thank you Saff, I appreciate that. I’m the same way except usually I way over share lol but then lately or like occasionally I get really vague too. Usually when I get in a weird mood for some reason. But yeah.

Anyway, I want to believe all that and it’s really sweet of you and everything and I used to but I don’t know that I do anymore now after this :oops:

Cause it really feels like He HAS left or given up or whatever. :oops:

I guess lately He’s kind of been coming back and starting to answer but still.

Thank you Saff, I appreciate that. I’m the same way except usually I way over share lol but then lately or like occasionally I get really vague too. Usually when I get in a weird mood for some reason. But yeah.

Anyway, I want to believe all that and it’s really sweet of you and everything and I used to but I don’t know that I do anymore now after this :oops:

Cause it really feels like He HAS left or given up or whatever. :oops:

I guess lately He’s kind of been coming back and starting to answer but still.
Aligning schedules is always a pain. ;) He'll call back, though -- He always does.

God has His own agenda and does things in His own time. Remember how He promised to make Abram a father of nations but still hadn't given him a child out of Sarah until she was 90 and he was 100? Remember how he anointed David King over Israel, but David had to flee for his life from Saul for years before he finally took the throne? God's agenda is to develop in us characters that will be fit for His kingdom. We have to be safe to take to heaven. We have to learn to trust Him. He allows our faith to be tested in order to be strengthened. If he said Yes to everything immediately, we would not learn those lessons that would strengthen and mature us. Sometimes He says yes. Sometimes He says Wait. Sometimes He says, I have something so much better for you that you cannot imagine! We have to learn to trust Him, to wait, to see what He has in store for us.
Tbh I haven’t really read like any of it :oops: or at least not very much. That might be part of my problem hah but even so, I think I do get the point still. And I’m trying to wait or be patient or whatever. But that trust thing I don’t think I have that anymore :oops: He lost that. And I’m really trying to see the point to this test or lesson or whatever the heck it is or what the plan is like Saff mentioned or any of that. And I know I would like a real cynic or jerk or whatever but even all the stuff saying how great He is or always fixes things or whatever that I see everywhere just upsets me now :oops:

Back
Top Bottom