prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Sorry if I’m upsetting anybody or seeming like a jerk. I’m really not trying to. :oops: And I don’t mean to belittle anyone’s faith or anything like that. But I guess I’m just pretty angry lately. At Him, at everything. :oops: so unfortunately believing some of this stuff is a little hard atm. :oops:
It's fine.
Breathe.
Go hug a chicken first chance you get.
In the morning, when you first get up, even if you don't much feel like praying, just take a quick second to ask for help getting through the day. Take a breath, ask, take another breath, grab a chicken, be thankful for the chicken, and cuddle that bird like there's no tomorrow.
Things will work out.

It's fine.
Breathe.
Go hug a chicken first chance you get.
In the morning, when you first get up, even if you don't much feel like praying, just take a quick second to ask for help getting through the day. Take a breath, ask, take another breath, grab a chicken, be thankful for the chicken, and cuddle that bird like there's no tomorrow.
Things will work out.
I think grabbing the dog would be easier 😜 I’m actually going for a walk/hike thing with him and my friends and their dogs tomorrow so that’ll be fun (I hope) hahah and I mean I do still pray, oddly. Constantly about stupid stuff throughout the day LOL That part hasn’t changed, thankfully I guess, though it’s almost more an OCD/habit or desperation thing at this point, idk. Cause most of the time He doesn’t answer

Sorry. :oops: I know I am like totally killing the mood here 😂:oops: I don’t mean to be such a negative nilly but that’s just where I’m at right now I guess soooo... :oops: some days I am better with it though but then something reminds me or whatever and I’m back.
I mean, it's not all going to be fluffy here. You pray for everything, including the negatives. Sometimes, it's our darkest times that bring us closest to God.

I mean, it's not all going to be fluffy here. You pray for everything, including the negatives. Sometimes, it's our darkest times that bring us closest to God.

That last part though, I feel like this has done the opposite. :oops:

I mean, at first it didn’t, I was praying tons and tons, but then He let it happen so now I’m like nope. :oops:

That last part though, I feel like this has done the opposite. :oops:

I mean, at first it didn’t, I was praying tons and tons, but then He let it happen so now I’m like nope. :oops:
Dawg, We may have to suspend your rights to use the hiding under the chair emoji due to overuse! Lol, just kidding
Just wanted to pop in to say and to gently remind you that God does not work like a genie in a bottle. His ways are past finding out, and in our finite wisdom, it is hard to see where His hands are and what He's doing at any given time. He lets the rain fall on the just and unjust. And remember that sin was not part of God's plan, He let mankind choose. And men do choose... Often what is not in their best interest, or someone else's best interest.
I'm very sorry you're going through a hard time. I will be praying for you. You know we are all here for you. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom