prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We do not have sad stories of failures, we have testimonies of the truth which is that we were lost before but now we are children of God, we are His heirs, we have been atoned by the precious blod of Christ. I had baggages but I left them at the cross. We all need to drop them for they are heavy but His is light and easy burden. Worries are not for any of us. He can care for them, He never sleeps so He can solve them or even gives us the answer to them or make someone, even and unbeliever to give us the resources to solve our circumstances. Amazing, right? Yea, I love Him so much too.
Thanks, Dreamz, i love that! I meant my life of past failures and stupid choices I made before He became the Lord of my life. 😉

Happy laughs! It is not my time yet. Spent about 11 hours in the ER yesterday. Woke at 2am with pain in my right arm. I was so hilarious with the nurses and technitians. They were asking me like if that was a sign of a stroke. They did not read it was the right arm not the left. Anyways, seems like while I waz sleeping I pincked a nerve in my neck. But that arm was worthless and painful like very painful. Today I am feeling a lot better. Gos is so good. I cannot lift it was up but I was able to work with it in the chicken run some. Just have to figure out how to divide the coop to integrate 6 new chicks to my existing 6. Right now they are being quarantined in the garage, since the door does not open thanks to the laziness of my Hub.

Happy laughs! It is not my time yet. Spent about 11 hours in the ER yesterday. Woke at 2am with pain in my right arm. I was so hilarious with the nurses and technitians. They were asking me like if that was a sign of a stroke. They did not read it was the right arm not the left. Anyways, seems like while I waz sleeping I pincked a nerve in my neck. But that arm was worthless and painful like very painful. Today I am feeling a lot better. Gos is so good. I cannot lift it was up but I was able to work with it in the chicken run some. Just have to figure out how to divide the coop to integrate 6 new chicks to my existing 6. Right now they are being quarantined in the garage, since the door does not open thanks to the laziness of my Hub.
Wow! Praise the Lord it was not a stroke! But what a fright and a hassle. Goodness, are you okay, or still recovering? I am glad your pain is less extreme today. :hugs Praying for full recovery, very soon. Let us now how the chick integration goes. Mine are just about fully integrated, but we like to free range the Big Girls but not the littles yet so that was a little challenging today.

John 6:28-29 KJV
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? [29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 6:35,47-48 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.... [47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [48] I am that bread of life.

Some have wondered, if it is true that "Jesus did it ALL," then what part do works play in the life of the Christian?

Can we get some discussion on this topic? What do you guys think? Once we accept Jesus as our Redeemer and Lord of our lives, does it matter how we live? What does Paul mean when he says, we are no longer "under the law?" Does he mean we are no longer under its condemnation, or no longer under its obligation? If the latter, then why does Jesus so often say things like, "if you love me, keep my commandments"? And to "be not a hearer of the law, but a doer of the law"? (As in the parable of the man who built his house upon a rock, vs the man who built on sand.)

How do "works" fit into the picture of our relationship with God; what part, if any, do they play in salvation? Thoughts?

Wow! Praise the Lord it was not a stroke! But what a fright and a hassle. Goodness, are you okay, or still recovering? I am glad your pain is less extreme today. :hugs Praying for full recovery, very soon. Let us now how the chick integration goes. Mine are just about fully integrated, but we like to free range the Big Girls but not the littles yet so that was a little challenging today.
LOL, Thank you so much. I knew it was not a stroke. Stroke is on the left arm and it is accompanied by blurred vision, jaw difficulties, vomiting and other stuff. It helped me to test my sister when she was studying for her med license, :idunno

I am feeling a lot better and had begun working with the arm. I am right handed so everything was so difficult, I mean everything. I guess that my main concern was that I could not write. I try to write the Scriptures every day as well as studies of Biblical languages and my prayers. Hope I can burn them befoe I die, :eek:

Well, I have four 39wks old (ISA Brown, RIR,Naked Neck and an EE)and 2 32 wks old Golden Lace Sebrights Bantams. It was easy to get thoese with t he others. They were very agil and fly very hig, so as the other knuckleheads were not flying to the big roost to perch, they stayed there for the most part. I used to call it their loft.

sebrightsinlofttakingselfies.png

But a lady from church had 6 young laying ladies (3 Leghorn and 3 golden lace Wyndottes) and she is a single mom and began school and with all the things with children school and herself, she cannot care for them. That is what she said. Ii inspected the chickens and let me tell you, they looked better than my own girls. They only ones that keep their feet away from floor poop are the seabrights, the others, could care less where they step on, :eek: One of the Wyndottes is not a pure breed because her comb is as large as the leghorns. But the other twos have the crown comb which is natural on the American Wyndottes.

Had them in quarantine and then moved them to the run in a big crate. Then after 3 days, I divided the run and they can come out. My girls see the others and even through the plastic, they want to kill each other. They do first a leering lock and ruffle their neck feathers and not one looks away. They they try to peck at each other ad I had to laugh first because they tried to quick like if they were roosters. I grew up in a community that grew fighting cocks back in the day. It was a sport for them. So, at this point I am just winging it. They are not in no way close enough but just through plastic canvas and some safety fence. I had to put yesterday with help of Hub chicken wire in teh top because I know leghorns will frly over at 6ft. But forgot the entering area and last night one was roosting right on top of the piece of wood. Need to figure out what to do in there. I just want to know if they will ever be able to sleep inside the coop together. I have no idea on how to divide the inside unless it is re-building. I might come to an acceptance that I might loose someone to another. Do you have any advise before winter comes? :D :D

Back
Top Bottom