prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Oh my goodness! This is amazing. She is amazing. Be somewhere quiet and peaceful when you listen to her. .......
Psalm 46:10, Be still and know that I am God

oh my, my eyes are leaking and my heart is full! Thank you for sharing that! :hugsSo perfect a song of worship to begin the Sabbath. Blessings to all.

I’m thanking God for answering my prayers. I struggle with severe social anxiety, and it’s a struggle for me to speak in a crowd. I’ve been praying for strength and confidence, and tonight I felt brave enough to MC a church event. Two strangers and several of my church family came up to me and told me I was the life of the party. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve never had anyone tell me that before. 💛💛

I’m thanking God for answering my prayers. I struggle with severe social anxiety, and it’s a struggle for me to speak in a crowd. I’ve been praying for strength and confidence, and tonight I felt brave enough to MC a church event. Two strangers and several of my church family came up to me and told me I was the life of the party. I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve never had anyone tell me that before. 💛💛
I have been through the same thing. Glad you were able to do that!

Sounds like you did a GREAT job! :love

Praise God, so happy to hear this! How exciting!

Did you know the words "Fear not" or "Be not afraid" appear 366 times in Scripture? That's once for every day of the year, including Leap Day! He's got you! :hugs

You, Cherry? Hard to imagine! You come across as very confident and comfortable around people of all ages!
Yes. I actually started off as an extrovert. Was bullied this one year in elementary school and slowly became an "introvert". To be honest, the bullying never affected me, it was just this bad impression I had moving from place to place and ALWAYS having to be that "new" kid. It has been a hard journey for sure. I have a really bad impression of performing on stage, so I became afraid. I am definitely starting to open up though! That is the main reason I wanted to join 4H. To be able to talk to people easier and not be afraid.

BYC has been an amazing platform for me to be able to meet so many nice people including you!

Back
Top Bottom