prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

thank you.

the truth is it all started with me. my evil neighbor did things to me and this person aleksandros tried to help me. long time ago he was helping a priest doing exorcism. he learned it but he is not very smart and did it in a wrong place. we have this old priest helping us for almost 3 years (he is 81 yo) but my neighbor (she is 82 yo) got involved her 2 sons, has a few other people living near us and is paying the other helpers. the last 2 of them are egyptians (not sure if they live here in greece). at this moment there are about 15 of them and we have only one old priest. unfortunately there are very few priests willing to deal with evil. I tried to find at least another one with no luck. they all say they don't know anyone who can help.

if aleksandros gets free of them it will not be hard for me to get free as well. I am not so important for them and I returned to church and will be protected.
A priest is not needed. Jesus can help, and only Jesus. Aleksandros must turn his life and his will over to Jesus and determine to serve only Him. He must understand that Jesus is the Son of the living and true God and the Creator of the universe, of heaven and earth, the seas and fountains of waters and all that is in them, including Aleksandros himself. He must understand that Jesus left heaven and came to this earth as a human to live a perfect sinless life and to die in Aleksandros' place to pay for his sins, and that He then rose from the grave, victorious over sin and death, in order to give new life to Aleksandros. If Aleksandros accepts that new life and lets Jesus into his heart, then those evil spirits can have no power over him whatsoever, because Jesus Christ in him has all power in heaven and earth over all evil spirits. He must keep Jesus in his heart and mind through prayer, Bible study and telling others about Jesus, then the evil spirits can never bother him again.

FB_IMG_1642362706216.jpg

I have a simple and maybe even a silly prayer request. Not even sure what type of prayer is needed. This past year was a rollercoaster but since July it has been crazy. To sum, I did a career change. God has blessed every door pertaining to this switch in income. These blessings have chased me down! Though I'm struggling in my current position. It's just my boss and I, and thankfully she's a Christian. We have good communication but I don't know what is off. It's not her but I think it's me. There is a part of me that thinks I'll be let go because maybe I'm not cut out to do this. Been praying for God to show me what's off but guess I could use a little backup prayer. If any if you are willing.
Praying

Back
Top Bottom