prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Been awhile since I've visited this thread. I have a prayer request. For reasons I will not state here, my family is not living together anymore. It's ok, and sometime I'm sure we'll be back together, but not any time too soon. I know that the holiday season is about thinking about Jesus's birth, but it's also kind of hard not having them here, and the traditions are different. I don't know, if you guys could just pray for peace for my family and I? Thank you!

Also, something else entirely, is it ok for an atheist teacher to very strongly say that Christianity is stupid?
Still praying. How's it going?

Hi all, would you please be in prayer for my uncle, he was admitted to the hospital for chest issues. turns out he has a blood clot and walking pneumonia
Praying!
Hi, I haven’t posted on this thread before, but could you please pray for my/my dad’s army veteran friend? He stepped on a land mine when he was in the service (this was many years ago) and lost his arm and is mostly deaf in both ears. He has always had trouble, between toe amputations, covid, dizziness (ear issue), among other things. He has been doing ok lately after recovering from Covid. A while ago he got a Cochlear implant in one of his ears and it has significantly improved his hearing. He is going into the hospital Thursday to get one in his other ear. I know that probably isn’t a big deal, but I am still worried about him since he has had so much trouble lately, and this seems like the worst time possible to go to the hospital. Anyways, that‘s my story. Thank you everyone, God bless!
Still praying! Has his hearing got better?

Any updates are welcome!

My 4H leader passed out last night. Would appreciate it if we could all pray for him and his family. I think he over-worked himself.
I wanted to update and say that he was recently in the hospital again because of a fever. His immune system hasn't been working very well ever since passing out. He is attending rehab sessions. Please pray that he will have a smooth recovery. Luckily, his son has been taking on a lot more responsibilities and many of the 4H members have been taking on extra work. Thank you guys!

@casportpony, would you mind editing your second post in this thread so it says something like "For phone users, tilt the device 90 degrees for a better view of the Google Sheet".

I know it's pretty hard to view the sheets on a phone... Just thought it might help to let people know :).

TIA.
Done!

Praying!

Still praying! Has his hearing got better?

Any updates are welcome!
Hi, sorry, I just realized that I never posted an update! Our veteran friend has been doing great, he recently called to say that he can hear music for the first time since I-don’t-know-when, which is great. Praise the Lord!

Back
Top Bottom