prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

2 prayer requests:
1. My sister started feeling off yesterday, she feels really sick now (headache, sore throat, and low fever) so she's going to see the doctor. Just prayers that, whatever it is, she'll be ok. Also, we were planning to see my grandparents tomorrow, so we probably won't be able to anymore. My whole family is vaccinated, so hopefully, if it is covid, we won't have it too badly.
2. It's going to be really, really, really cold on Monday (the forecast says low of 2 degrees (f)) I know that might not seem that cold, but considering it rarely gets to freezing here... I'm a little worried about the chickens. Prayers that they will stay warm.
Sorry if I missed an update, but how are things?

Hey everyone, im not sure if this will be buried or seen in time but i have a friend who could use some prayer. she is going through a winter storm tonight through Monday and she is in a stressful position with her animals. please pray for Gods protection on her as well as her farm and animals and for God to strengthen her.
thank you
@Chicken Vet Of Our Flock, how did this turn out? Were your friends animals okay?

Thank you, and thank you everyone who has been praying for her. They're taking her off the ventilator today. They were able to get her on some different medication for her lung infection and she was doing well. I don't know all the details but it sounds like they're not sure what's going to happen when they take her off the vent.
I'm sorry if I missed it, but what happened when they took her off the ventilator? Is she doing okay now?

Back
Top Bottom