prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Stephanie knows. I need more prayers. My 3 year old grandson was positive for Covid today. I sat him last night. They're the ones that live with me. He's doing ok so far. Runny nose, a bit of a cough. My kids are worried about me. I should know if I'm getting it by Saturday or Sunday.

praying. kids are tough. don't fear anything. our lives are in God's hands. we shall live as long as God wants it.

Wow, you guys and gals have been busy up in here! I don't get notified for this thread but I do need to check more often.
As you all know, my uncle passed away last month, my mom flew back there on Christmas and is supposed to be coming home next week, tonight my grandmother was saying that she wasn't feeling well and now my mom thinks she's sick too. I'm hoping it's nothing to be concerned with, but we are pretty jumpy. please pray that it's not serious.

Good morning, Prayer Warriors! God is good indeed! Would anyone care to share their prayer strategy? Do you pray first thing in the morning, just before bed, at a particular time of day? Do you have a specific place to talk to God and ask His blessing on these prayer requests? What works best for you? Do you pray with music, with your chickens, while walking, etc.?

So far my prayers are pretty random, taking place throughout the day. I have a brief worship first thing in the morning and read a devotional a little later, then I come here to refresh my memory on our prayer requests. I check them again before bed, because more will have been added. I feel like I need something more,... formal, I guess, more organized. So I thought I would ask y'all what works for you. Thanks.

I try my best to pray throughout the day. Tend to always pray when I am driving (I drive 1-3 hours daily). My husband and I always pray at dinner too. Then right before I go to sleep. Though I make it a habit if something needs to be prayed for or God answered a prayer, I spot right there and pray/praise.

I can't help her though, I'm 5 states away, flying back isn't really an option.
My grandfather is bed ridden and needs to be changed, so she's taking all those on with the flu.
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you lived with them. This is hard on your mom! Can someone from their church help her?

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you lived with them. This is hard on your mom! Can someone from their church help her?
My grandparents church is a joke, (the church is the building, not the people) and unfortunately my aunt works full time as a nurse and her kids (teens) are in school. There's a health aid but she might not be able to be there if they are sick.

Back
Top Bottom