prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello brothers and sisters in the Lord. Need multiple types of prayers today. Though need to give a backstory. Last night my husband was in a major car accident. Praise the LORD he is ok, just sore. The accident was under strange and mysterious circumstances which even the police are confused. It wasn't my husband's fault but the other car. The other passengers are seriously injured. Despite the bizarre accident, please pray for their healing and revealing of circumstances. God works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason.

Hello brothers and sisters in the Lord. Need multiple types of prayers today. Though need to give a backstory. Last night my husband was in a major car accident. Praise the LORD he is ok, just sore. The accident was under strange and mysterious circumstances which even the police are confused. It wasn't my husband's fault but the other car. The other passengers are seriously injured. Despite the bizarre accident, please pray for their healing and revealing of circumstances. God works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason.
Will pray!

Oh wow. I'm glad he's okay. Will pray.

Just want to share a praise and a bit of a prayer request!

So I put an extra cockerel up on craigslist last week for $15 and asked God to send a buyer, especially after I seriously started thinking about butchering him, since he was causing me some trouble. But, Lord willing, someone is coming to buy him tomorrow! Even my dad was surprised that someone was going to buy him with all the free roosters on craigslist. So thankful!

Also, please pray that God would send buyers for the rest of them as well (not on craigslist currently). Who knows, maybe the buyer of the first cockerel will want multiple 😂

Let's all band together and pray for this little boy!! Poor thing has been stuck in a well since Tuesday!
Little boy in northern Morocco is stuck in a well: Is there hope for him?

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/little-boy-morocco-well-is-there-hope-for-him
Oh goodness, yes we must indeed. Some of you are too young to remember the case of Baby Jessica here in the US, but I remember it well. Similar situation, and I'm happy to say it had a happy resolution. It had the country, indeed to world, on pins and needles for days. I want to say it happened in Texas but don't quote me. By God's grace little Rayan's story can have a happy ending as well.

We got you, Sister Bonk, and your family as well. All to the glory of God, and praising Him that your husband was not seriously injured! Often, when angels are involved, nobody can ever explain what truly happened, it just doesn't make sense. ❤🙏🙏

ETA: Will also pray for the injured. May the Lord grant thrm speedy recoveries and no long-lasting effects. Amen.

Oh goodness, yes we must indeed. Some of you are too young to remember the case of Baby Jessica here in the US, but I remember it well. Similar situation, and I'm happy to say it had a happy resolution. It had the country, indeed to world, on pins and needles for days. I want to say it happened in Texas but don't quote me. By God's grace little Rayan's story can have a happy ending as well.
Keep reading the thread😔 And I very much remember Baby Jessica, huge story at the time

Back
Top Bottom